Mattocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mattocks

So Mattocks I guess by now may have passed Ricardo Fuller on the Jamaica international goals scoring list? I have not checked, but consider that Fuller did not really score much when he played for Jamaica, it would not be too difficult for Mattocks to surpass him at this early stage of his career.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

needs to change his body language...looking balotteliesque out there...

Comment

The's something about [some] Jamaican players--playing in front of a Jamaican crowd. Seems like they spend more time thinking about themselves than the game.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Agreed!
        Doing well...even doing very well and suddenly lose the plot!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

But is he playing TEAM or not???

All me know is he is talented but he needs to realize that he is no longer 21 years old. They way he has been playing he could get some interest but with the attitude, he could turn off some suitors.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Don't get X started !

Comment

Very good strikah wid him movement and finishing, hab him yard moments as yuh seh but nuh watch dat, once di job ah done all is good.

Comment

i was thinking the same thing watching him in the two games i saw... especially when he is substituted... dude need to fix him attitude...
                'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
                  i was thinking the same thing watching him in the two games i saw... especially when he is substituted... dude need to fix him attitude...
                  I think he was pulled as he stopped contributing/stopped playing/no more even attempt at TEAM!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Come on now Karl. He played his heart out despite everything else. Mattocks has been pulled in every game in this tournament so don't make it like that man. Think again.

Could it be the coach wanted to save him and Rudi for the finals after getting some beaten to come back a little fresher???
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      Come on now Karl. He played his heart out despite everything else. Mattocks has been pulled in every game in this tournament so don't make it like that man. Think again.

Could it be the coach wanted to save him and Rudi for the finals after getting some beaten to come back a little fresher???
                      Playing your heart out is necessary to have played TEAM...but playing your heart out in and of itself does not necessarily mean you played TEAM.

Mattocks: In the first half played TEAM often but not consistently! In the second half he played TEAM at tremendously lower level than he did in the first half.

...and that is fact!

Comment

Working...
                      X