No announcement yet.

Obama: Worst Modern President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no I-man... Obamacare will not be a drag... you need to read the article again... democrats do not think it is a big issue for the election... it is a done deal for democrats... republicans on the other hand (ignorantly) think it is a big issue... it will only be a big issue to democrats and all beneficiaries when election time rolls around and people realize what could be at risk... and really, there is hardly any risk to obamacare... it is a done deal... the law...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Yes Baddaz, but what that means politically is that Republicans are still motivated to sabotage Obamacare. Democrats as you say are not particularly focused on it, it is a done deal, so it is not a motivating factor.

Of course the chances of Obamacare going away are slim to none at this stage, but Republican voters,are not informed enough to know that. It is still a rallying cry for them , one which won them the House in 2010.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

After reading Wang,its obvious this story is hype,accordingto Wang the president approval rating is on the up as compared to november last year and he wasnt the worst then.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

It had been rising slightly since the November base, until the latest slump starting in late May-June. Probably due mostly to the Middle East problems.

Note that the Wang piece was written in May.

It could rise again significantly. 6 months is a long time in politics much less 2 years.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Noted , if you believe the source of the slump and even so ,to dip that much lower than november ....conviently planted in the media by the usual suspects to try and take the senate....a suh mi seeit.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Well, that is one way to look at it...lol. We will see.

Apart from Fox News, I don't think the mainstream media is particularly anti-Obama. They all love hype though, so they will tend to promote anything that is hype.

A good economy fixes most political problems, that is the good news. If he leaves office with the economy still on the up, then I am sure his approval ratings will look very different.

I still think his administration could have done a much better job with Obamacare though, if only with the way they promoted it. It is needed, no doubt about that.

Comment

I hear yuh.

Comment

I am with you. He knew what he was walking into. If he had delivered, we would be talking about the greatest president in our generation and how he delivered, so it is only fair if he failed to deliver a lot of what he promised for him to take some of the blame. I would still vote for Obama again today, tomorrow but if it was someone who most ididn't like, they wouldn't be talking about Washington Gridlock.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yeah di pale syndrome inna full effect, dat nuh surprising eh.

Comment

"Obamacare is the biggest disappointment for me" How as it failed? what is the latest sign up numbers?

Comment

X got your number Back Tracker you..

Comment

Hortical if you sign on with the Military to go into Syria, Iraq I will sign up too.

Comment

I don't think it has failed totally, for me its just a disappointment on many fronts.

The minimal promotion of the ACA got it off on the wrong foot and allowed it to be branded a certain way. From the start Democrats were also half-hearted and defensive about promoting it.

The disastrous implementation caused many aspects of it to be delayed and more people to be suspicious of it.

It has not had much of an impact on healthcare premiums so far, for people who already had it. It is early days yet, so hopefully this may change if the young people that the ACA so desperately needs are convinced to sign up.

So we are basically left with it providing healthcare for some people who could not get it and giving most of them subsidies to be able to afford it. That is a good thing for sure, but a fraction of what HealthCare reform was supposed to achieve.

With the recent loss that Obamacare took in the Hobby Lobby case (which I had expected the govt to win) I am now very nervous about the outcome of the much more critical lawsuit that the 20 states have filed to prevent Obamacare health exchanges in their states. If the federal govt loses that case it will be a disaster for Obamacare.

Its not that I blame Obama for all of these problems. Its just that I thought that the need for healthcare reform was so great that there was no way it would not be seen as the great achievement of the Obama administration. It just hasn't turned out that way so far, it has been a constant struggle, hence my disappointment.

Comment

I would still vote for Obama again today
                              So would I. He was the better option both times he ran.

Comment

Working...
                              X