Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lazie wi agree a wha dis fada ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

and you are going to blame the president for not bing able to get cooperation from a group that have conspired and taken oath to oppose every policy that will benefit the nation... ok sah...
      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

I thought I just said it is not totally his fault?

HOWEVER..what he was selling about all of Washington working together was always pie in the sky. No president has the power to pull that off. Maybe he thought that the Dems would always control Congress. That is the only way that could happen.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

When your ratings head-to-head with G.W. Bush results in a tie, then something is not going right.

Asked specifically to compare Bush with Obama, voters were about evenly split, with 39 percent saying Obama is better, 40 percent saying he is worse, and the remainder saying he is about the same. By contrast, in four surveys taken during 2010 and 2011, Obama was considered the better president by a margin of 6 to 16 percentage points.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Does it really mean that?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

If you are a politician, YES! At the very least you have lost the confidence of the people who elected you.

I bet if Romney was president and had these dismal ratings unoo woulda jump pon it like rat pon cheddar?

Comment

Lazie, let me tell you suppen. I have to wisper.
                I don't believe for one moment that Horti voted for Obama. He has always opposed him from the outset, I wonder why he would have voted for him twice.

"Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

As he has always done. Horti is not and has never been in Obama's corner as far as I can remember.
                  "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

HOWEVER..what he was selling about all of Washington working together was always pie in the sky. No president has the power to pull that off. Maybe he thought that the Dems would always control Congress. That is the only way that could happen.
                    OK, so he was naive to expect that he could get everybody to work together. Does that mean that he should take the blame for not being able to make it happen?

The Republicans have colluded to make sure that he does not succeed. The people are watching and know the truth.

Comment

Well said President Obama!

The congress think that we the voters are not watching.

Comment

Hortical are you serious?

Comment

Why not sign up for another tour in Iraq?

Comment

All I have to do is look out for polling results in Nov. If the Dems hold on to the Senate and pick up House seats then I would tend to believe the President Obama was such a drag as that poll suggests he shall be.
                            ...in fact, I shall think taking the noise the GOP and their friends have been making from the president's first day on the job, just another in the list of GOPers damn lies!!!
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

what has continued to elude me is the ridiculousness of some of the arguments by otherwise erudite individuals... instead of focussing on the accomplishments of the president (and there are many), they focus on the gridlock in congress and attempt to blame the president, while ignoring the primary reason for the gridlock... collusion to obstruct rooted in racism...

if only they would stop, take an objective look at the state of the country at the time he came in (financial crisis, gm bankruptcy, widespread downsizing, high unemployment, two wars and more) to where the country is today despite the collusion to obstruct... over 8mil people now have health insurance... govt backed student loans... I can't even go into all of the positive accomplishments that even his detractors are benefiting...
                              'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Hook, line and sinker.

Comment

Working...
                                X