Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Youth Coach continues to do well

We could use him right now. 8-0.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Talk too soon. 9-0!!!!! Equals the record.....by Manchester United.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I wish
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

......yuh better wipe the runny egg off the mout face and the imitation silk tie......
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Ho hum... 9-0 a nutten! Who him play out of position? Dat yu muss check!!
          Peter R

Comment

The youth coach keeps rolling along.

Comment

Emry or BR, I was told to always go for an acclaimed coach.

Tomorrow we will see if an acclaimed coach will get, at the very least, an okay result against Pool as my nondescript coach did.We know the great Klopp was negated by the ultra green OGS.

Comment

One swallow does not a summer make, nor one fine day; similarly one day,season or brief time of happiness does not make a person forever happy."

Chuss mi,been there done dat and feel dat.Ask Miss fat booty.

* An hour later, sounds from Jamaica
                * She sipping Cris straight up, skanking, winding her waist up
                *They playing Lovers Rock, I got the folded fingers on her waist
                *She walked away smiling, singing Gregory Issac,Like, if I don't, if I don't
                *Cocking her knees up, champion lover naah ease up
                *Wake up the next morning, she gone like it was magic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01yU...&start_radio=1
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                X