Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasteman Kevin 'Pele' Wilson

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/n...g-curfew-hours

Isn't it a contradiction to make arrests as opposed to issuing summons given social distancing is what being emphasized?
    It all has to make sense at the end of the day.
    Also, whereas all court cases are deemed public records why disclosed the names.. ,is embarrassment being used as a deterrent, if so, isn't one presumed innocent...?

Comment

Rocky wi too indiscipline.. HOw you fi a party when there is a state of disaster and curfew... lock dem up.. As a people wi Jamaicans know everything... You ever try back in a tight parking spot in kingston yet.. all the man what never go in a car a tell how fi tek it out and bend that.. Lock them all up...

Comment

Mi nuh know what do Rocky. Mi hear say them just quarantee my trodding grounds. Have to make a call, but we can't have people a party while everybody else have to suffer for it.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

a party...during a pandemic issued curfew...& rockhead is admonishing the police for locking them up & publishing their names...now you see what the government of Jamaica is up against...imbeciles

Comment

I was reading that they gave most people warning or tickets and only the one dem that was behaving bad got charged.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What is the difference between a call center and a party?
              Will the JCF arrest a church congregation?
              At the end of the day, no one will face prison time for violating social distancing and the curfew(obtw,how can you violate the curfew if you are not in public space?).
              Arresting violators heightens the risk to police officers, the the violators, and everyone in the crowded cell they are flung into. That places additional burden on our alrealdy stretched thon hospitals.
              Again, it all has to make sense, self professed genius.

Comment

only problem with your argument is that our hospitals aren't "stretched"...thanks to the actions taken by the MOH & GOJ...ports locked down from the get go...strictly enforced curfews...quarantining of entire communities...contact tracing has been in effect since patient 0...a 9% positivity rate & a 0.45% morbidity rate shows that our actions are working...& working very effectively...good luck with your her immunity strategy

Comment

So Rocky, what you say Party fi gwaan? The law say no gathering more than 10 and plus many got warning only the ones who act like them a badman. A same thing man Natty Bay (Annotto Bay) under lockdown now as mi hear say the man them a act like a normal time and all a play ball a evening time.

Comment

Rockman this is some Manu fan reasoning.. So what are you saying exactly.. if a man violate the curfew we should just low him.... because the jails crowded... I dont understand you.. This is what I would expect from X

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                      Rockman this is some Manu fan reasoning.. So what are you saying exactly.. if a man violate the curfew we should just low him.... because the jails crowded... I dont understand you.. This is what I would expect from X

Thanks OJ I needed that plug, thank the lord there were no Rastas invloved ,you would probably advocate for them to be bulldozed!.
                      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Stop talking about ports are locked down, maybe to the cruise ship workers but it is wide open to deportees.
                        If the hospitals are not stretched thin,what was behind the pregnant woman being refused..by all the hospitals??

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                          Hey ... what’s up wid the Manu fan dis?
                          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                          X