Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is Jamaica’s captain..

Comment

I think you need to state Your definition of core. Are you talking about the “spine” of the starting team or are you talking about the core players that make up the squad?
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

He has no idea, it just sound good to him.LOL!!!
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

ok the agument done.. I just went to the concaff web site and pull the list of all the games since Leon bailey and bowsa started. Not just the core but the starting 11 of all games are listed and there is no chopping and changes:

Jamaica vs Antigua Sep 6, 2019
          Andre Blake
          Damion Lowe
          Adrian Marriappa
          Kemar Lawrence
          Jevaugh Watson
          Devon Williams
          Junior flemmings
          Shar Nichlson
          Bobby Reid
          Leon Bailey

Monday Sep 9 vs Guyana
          Andre Blake
          Alvas Powerll
          Marriappa
          Damion Lowe
          Kemar
          Chavany Willis
          Jevaugh Watson
          Leon Bailey
          Dever Orgil
          Bobby Reid
          Shamar

Jamaica vs Aruba, October 12
          Andre Blake
          Alvas Powell
          Damion Lower
          Adrian Marrappa
          Kemar Lawrence
          Brain Brown
          Jevaughn
          Dever
          Devon Williams
          Alex marshall
          Shavar Nicholson

Jamaica vs Aruba October 15th

Amal Knight
          Elvis Powell
          Marriapa
          Lowe
          Shaun Francis
          Shamar
          Ja vaughn
          Chavany willis
          Lamr Walker
          Malique Foster
          Junior flemmings

Nov 15th
          Amnal Knight
          Elvis Powell
          Adrian Marrapppa
          Damion Lower
          Shaun Francis
          Shamar Nicholson
          Jevaugh Watson
          Chavany Willis
          Bobby Reid
          Malique Foster
          Ricardo Morris

Nov 18, Montego bay
          Akeem Chambers
          Alvas Powell
          Adrian Marrappa
          Ajenie Talbott
          Shaun Francis
          Kevaughn Issacs
          Chavany Willis
          Ricardo Morris
          Bobby Reid
          Peter Vassel
          Javon East

Comment

with the exception of the last Guyana game played in mobay when the nation league flight was wrapped up the squads are the same for the most part keeping in mind Leon had an hamstring injury in the guyana game and was not available.. Guys you can me entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

No take in consideration that players are injured, club commitment and other variables.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Comment

yes so where is the chopping and changes that Leon and Craig and X is talking about. There is one more consideration.. why would the JFF who is cash strapped pay 2000 to fly a Dever from norway after qualifying and can use a player from Arnett? but still the facts dont match what they are saying.. they are liars and disingenuous human beings...

Comment

Tappa can't win because if he doesn't play the local players is another story.

Every coach have to find a way for some development and then a time for fine tuning.

Comment

yes and not only that they had to show they exhausted the search in JA before they started to pull players from overseas... So really X and Chippy need to apologize.

Comment

X run gone... facts over fiction

Comment

You notice I haven't addressed Bailey, it is about your core. Bailey has a right to say what he want. The sorry thing is the JFF have no code of conduct.

The fact that Bailey is been empowered by a manager who recently tried to be the U23 coach and who wnated to be JFF president and at one stage was trying to bully his players on JFF. Where does it end with him?

Comment

If CORE drop inna yu face BAAP, you wouldn't see it. LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X