HL!!!.......USMNT fans finally got some good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......USMNT fans finally got some good

news today. No matter how small it is, it's a welcome reprieve from the US Soccer BS: https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2019/...er-netherlands
    ***I guess the influence of his U.S. U20 teammates beat out Ronald Koeman & his team's "sales pitch".......US Soccer can now do everyone a BIG favor & fire Gregg "The Soccer Dunce" Berhalter.

Saw Dest played a few times. I must say he was not impressive in games I've seen......

I have heard great things about his club games though. The US needs all the help it can get.

The U17 play Japan tomorrow. A miracle if they don't get kicked out in the first round.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

If you're referring to his play with the USMNT, the fact is that no player has truly impressed under Berhalter, PLUS they're asking a 18 year-old RB to play LB in system Berhalter is clueless about.

Comment

So I guess you know that I am a card carrying USA Soccer member.

Today I got an email from them with a video message from Gregg Berhalter.

In essence he was apologizing for the poor performance against Canada. That there will be ups and downs....and us fans should continue to show support.

Embarrassing if you ask me.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Gregg "The Soccer Dunce" Berhalter is an embarrassment, and they need to clean house at US Soccer.

Comment

Does he have his A license??? LOL!!!
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Isn't it that Canada talent wise are better right now or at least in terms of youth.. Canada is in a good place and for the first few years I dont look at the selection and figure I can go down the corner and find 5 ballers better than those they have on the field. The girl coach has gotten the selection right.. I cant complain.

Comment

I think he has UEFA A License, BUT equally important, I want a head coach that is EXPERIENCED, can TEACH, MOTIVATE, and has COMMON SENSE.

Comment

Common Sense is the most important sense.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                  X