No announcement yet.

Menzies May Go! - JFF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are blessed to have them both, it would be sad to hand that program to unlicensed coaches of the JFF standard.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

It would be sad to hand the program to any coaches (licensed or unlicensed) who don't have their resources and contacts, license or no license.

I also feel the politics are at play because the team support their coaches 100 percent. What the revolt from the team if this happen.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

X I actually agree with you.. The JFF should not cut off their nose to spite face .. What menzes and Lorne brings is the reach of identifying good players in the diaspora who can represent us. Rickets could alienate the girls and set the program back.

Comment

Sass I think this is possible.. The only way this works is if Menzes bounces but busy and Donaldson stats.. If they clean us they are f###ed

Comment

Ricketts would be putting fire on his head if he upsets this program, it's already on fire given the toxic history he has had with all the stakeholders involved.

If he cant mend those bridges woe be on him.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

yes and it his easiest path to the wold cup of all teams.....

Comment

Agreed, I think it's a negotiating ploy by Ricketts,history has shown he drives a hard bargain, remember Tappa negotiations, same thing,not until there was a public outcry did he bend.

On another note,Mezies and Donaldson have proven we can get the highest quality coaches at a fraction of the price working within our cultural economic paradigm.In other words Jamaicans of the required international standard. If the JFF had to find foreigners of equal standing it would cost them at least 500k,and they wouldn't do half of what they have done in terms of contacts to clubs and colleges for our girls.

We need to invest in our mens coaching to reach that standard if we want our program to grow.

It's that simple.

Comment

yes there would have to be some continuity within the program and what says Ms. Marley?

Sad though that JFF can just owe the man this money.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                  X