Cannabis industry can reach US$300 million in Jamaica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannabis industry can reach US$300 million in Jamaica

Raj Khanna, chief investment officer of SSL Growth Equity Limited, the parent company of Stocks and Securities Limited (SSL) in Jamaica, believes that investors can benefit from what he says is a US$300-million local cannabis industry.

Khanna made the disclosure at a series of educational sessions which was recently staged by Jamaican cannabis- based company Itopia Life, in partnership with SSL, targeting potential investors and educating them on the advantages of investing in the cannabis business.

According to the chief investment officer, the attractive value of the Jamaican cannabis industry actually pales in comparison to the wider global industry where Canada's industry, for example, will be valued at US$12 billion in the next five to 10 years and the value of the industry in the United States will reach US$50 billion over the same time period.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/artic...190919710/1056
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

US 300 mill and growing,the context is,this is the beginning.A hope di man dem remember when I posted about the financial benefits back in the days and I was lauhed at.I posted a university study from a college in the USA ,who studied our potential .That article has since been removed off the internet.

C.I.A. Organic authentic niche ganja name brand market i.e JAMAICA.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

and we're still laughing at you...the article says that SSL is targeting potential investors for this potential US$300 million industry...what are you waiting on to invest so you can laugh at us in 10 years?

Comment

Yuh ead righted, which industry never start without potential investors ? As mi say,its early yet and wi not even start.This is up there with starting a business and not factoring a loss. before making a profit.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

the question remains unanswered...what are YOU waiting on to dump your life savings into the marijuana industry?

Comment

Same thing H.L ah ask mi for about what's it 10 years.I have had offers.My thing is real estate,find a condo ,townhouse or apartment for me in Kingston at a off market price.Good area ,needs work,person desperate to migrate in need debt.

A recession is coming ,suh memba mi,Kgn or Ochi.

Comment

real estate can't make you wealthy...equity market can...since you believe in the marijuana thing so much why not invest & become fabulously wealthy?

Comment

Sticking to what I know,I learnt that after losing a boat load of money on my last venture.Mi mawga already and mi lose weight offa dat.

I will pass.

Comment

tip of the iceberg, maybe annually ….

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

https://www.marijuanamoment.net/hous...-banking-bill/

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Now to the senate,mek sure Trump get im cut.

Comment

Working...
                      X