I can see Obama in the MC Hammer pants doing the dance to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can see Obama in the MC Hammer pants doing the dance to

his new favorite song " Obama Time" girls in the back ground and all.

Warm weather, a new enthusiastic voting public, interest from the youth and warm weather has made this a record day in New Hanpshire.

This mean a possible huge win for Obama and McCain.

It seems like it's only a matter of who is second and how much damage was done to Hillary, Romney and Edwards.

Could be another historic night, can't wait for the speech to get chills up my spine and tears in eyes.

We are watching history and even if it ends soon the moment will last forever.

My 'secretary' commented a few days ago..."Scaly could be a body double for Obama if he becomes president...".
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      My 'secretary' commented a few days ago..."Scaly could be a body double for Obama if he becomes president...".
      Oh I've been getting that since the 2004 convention, tell the Proffesional Administrative Assistant "Hi" for me

Comment

Mind dem shoot afta yuh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well , thats why you can never count out the Clinton machine. I wonder what happened? Maybe the young people did not turn out to vote, yet again?

Good thing is a Clinton that beat him, or you would be hearing about how the election was stolen.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
            Well , thats why you can never count out the Clinton machine. I wonder what happened? Maybe the young people did not turn out to vote, yet again?

Good thing is a Clinton that beat him, or you would be hearing about how the election was stolen.

HILLARY got N.H and her campaign revive!!! with lots of energy.

come on Islandman N.H is a Liberal state,if Obama did not pull it off there
            his corner look dark.

Comment

Well, his corner was DEAD up to 3 weeks ago when Hilary was considered the inevitable winner, so things are very fluid.

At this point I would agree that Hilary is the front runner again and should win unless black people decide to break for Obama and away from Clinton.

That is not really expected to happen in large numbers but we will see. White people in NH seemed to change their minds at the last minute.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Well, his corner was DEAD up to 3 weeks ago when Hilary was considered the inevitable winner, so things are very fluid.

At this point I would agree that Hilary is the front runner again and should win unless black people decide to break for Obama and away from Clinton.

That is not really expected to happen in large numbers but we will see. White people in NH seemed to change their minds at the last minute.
                Something worked in Hillary's favour. Either the emotional scene on Monday, or the fact that she pointed out that even though Obama was knocking lobbyists, the head of his campaign in NH was in fact a lobbyist.

Last night on MSNBC they were saying the pollsters got it wrong, well, if you were all paying attention they got it spot on in the GOP race, they got it right when they said Edwards would finish third.

I would love to know what was the factor that worked in Hillary's favour.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

when all else fails...women draw for dem ULIMATE weapon....tears!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

All the so-called experts are trying to figure it out this morning. Whatever it was it was something very unusual and not picked up by ANY of the pollsters. If they were wrong about the Republicans I would question their methods in the NH polling but they called it wight and were within the margin of error.

I notice most in the media are dancing around the race factor but it HAS to be considered in a situation as unusual as this, where a candidate was showing an ever-widending lead by the day , and suddenly loses at the last minute.

The other possibility is the sheer power of the Clinton machine in getting their supporters out when faced with a serious challenge.

Comment

where the human being is concerned politics is and remains an inexact science a lot of second guessing and retrofitting.

it amazes me that there are so many persons who seem to be making a living off guessing what will be next!

all told, the pundits have gotten 3 of the 4 winners WRONG! only mccain they got right and it was because he won there in 2000 against bush! now someone needs to pay me for my political analysis.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

... the pundits can't see into the human mind
                        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                        - Langston Hughes

Comment

I think she got the women vote this time. I dont think she will in south carolina and even nevada.

Comment

Who are those who made Hillary "the inevitable winner"? ...are they the same people who said Hillary was dead and the Obama movement was unstoppable as his appeal was across race and gender...and, had energized the young voters? ...and are now saying the only reason Obama lost was 'race' i.e. the white voter lied when answering "yes" to the question that they were voting for Obama? ...and, the reality is the white voter just could not bear to vote for a black?

mmmmm???

So it is a race thing - NOW!?!
                            mmmmm????
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I think that was Clinton 2nd to last Hurrah she has one more left ,then she can campaign for 1st female vice president. she played the emotional card and got sympathy votes , I felt for her those tears.But after that what ? She still has a reputation of being a B**tch which I cannot understand , I am drawn to any woman that can hold a position and stand for it.

Obama will continue to roll a close 2nd is better than a dismall 2nd.The media hasnt looked at that in detail.

I dont see it being close in S.C or anywhere else.Obama cannot loose its either 1st black president or vice president, one thing is sure Obama put a lien on the word change in the race.
                              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                              X