No announcement yet.

The quality is better - Simoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are in agreeance boss, pity he did not see the entire Village vs Seba game Sunday him woulda pack him bags and head back home immediately.

I was also having a conversation with a fellow journalist on Sunday at how far the standards in the Premier League have sunk in the past few years.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Lazie that is all Rene was saying. The quality of the ball playing at the NPL has improved and nothing more.

Same thing with England and like Jamaica it hasn't yet transend to the national team but we hope he can change that.

Gosh is that so hard to understand?
      Apparently. My interpretation is the quality of the players. Anyway, stop waste server space, just mark me down as a doubting thomas on this one.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

It is ridiculous for a man to be away for how long seven years and come back and see 45 minutes and based on that make a broad based assessment that the overall standard has improved?

Isnt that nonsensical to you?
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Okay. I was giving him until 11:00 am for his next dose.

He'll be alright after this, gamma!

Your recent comment just show how small your level of thinking is.I felt better when ignored you r lacking professionalism a good Quality to go to
          Burrells home and feed him dog dem.

Comment

Paying players don't automatically make them better-FACT. Are you saying that Tegat Davis, Baddas Corbett,m the Andrews brothers, Spider, Skill Cole, the Bell brothers, Corsel Blair all were not worthy of being paid to play football and that is why they were not paid?

What facilities are you referring to, how many new and improved facilities do we have here that were not in existence in 1994?

Take your time to get the answers and dont just rush to defend your postion
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
              It is ridiculous for a man to be away for how long seven years and come back and see 45 minutes and based on that make a broad based assessment that the overall standard has improved?

Isnt that nonsensical to you?
              One correction Sass ... apparently Sickko .. who see more games that I do is of the same view.

2 doubting thomases.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

is it back to the pre 1994 levels?

all of that could be true...it is better than 94 but has declined over the last 2-3 years. simoes was gone for 8 years.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                  Paying players don't automatically make them better-FACT. Are you saying that Tegat Davis, Baddas Corbett,m the Andrews brothers, Spider, Skill Cole, the ball were not worthy of being paid to play football and that is why they were not paid?

What facilities are you referring to, how many new and improved facilities do we have here that were not in existence in 1994?

Take your time to get the answers and dont just rush to defend your postion
                  No ... no name calling!!!! I was waiting for others to jump on board. Now them gonna think twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    is it back to the pre 1994 levels?

all of that could be true...it is better than 94 but has declined over the last 2-3 years. simoes was gone for 8 years.

if you saw a midget
                    See Sickko ... the name calling mek Gamma ... stamma!

Comment

Is the quality of the English league is better than it was 10 years ago? yes or no?

Simple question.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Is the quality of the English league is better than it was 10 years ago? yes or no?

Simple question.
                        Apples and oranges bredren! Suh stop.

Comment

Not sure I want to make that comparison but what I do see here is a lot of extremely poor games and players who cant even control a football that was passed to them over 15 yards and this includes NATIONAL players too.

Sunday's Village- Seba game was an example and afterwards the media was of one opinion, What are we going to write about as in 90+ minutes there were three good chances ad very few build ups.

This is indicative of many games we have been forced to sit or stand and watch over the years.

No matter what Rene wants to say, i still contend he will be forced to revert to his 1996 decision to go after old, tired UB40-s and the overseas based players as he will not find more than three or four local based players to round out his squad
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

the last Portland league game I went in 2000 it never tek me 45 minutes to see the standard lower, when I say man who a sub pon the bench for the champion side never had a jersey and had to wait for man to come off and change shirt and at halftime them never have money to pay the ref. only donation would have helped them.

That is the man first impression and the man is right.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Answer mi question nuh?

A the same thing Simoes is saying, same thing. The man mention nothing about talent or anything like that. The man can see the difference in how the game is approached technically and on the field.

Comment

the last Portland league game I went in 2000 it never tek me 45 minutes to see the standard lower, when I say man who a sub pon the bench for the champion side never had a jersey and had to wait for man to come off and change shirt and at halftime them never have money to pay the ref. only donation would have helped them.

That is the man first impression and the man is right.
                                ... but Sass ... that has nothing to do with the quality talent on display.

Comment

Working...
                                X