If you don't believe me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    Boss your theory of "more with less" is not sustainable in this era of the EPL. Tottenham got a bag of money from the Gareth Bale sale and what have they won since? Chel$ki didn't win sh!t until Abramovich washed his money by buying the club. Mansh!tty was a regular mid-table club flirting with relegation until dem buck dem toe and fell into a lake of oil. Lillypool would have still been competing with us, Everton, The Gummers and Wolves for 6th place if they never stick up Barthalona on the Couthinho deal.

Southampton, Everton, Leciester (winning the EPL trophy was an anomaly), West Ham have struggled with the "more with less" policy and have been consistent mid-table teams. Mr. Chin came in and bought Wolves in 2016 and injected a bag of money and dim sum. In two years of being promoted they finished 7th ahead of seasoned premier league teams. They will be a serious threat for top six next season.
    What he fails to understand is that while all of these things conspire together to give a club consistent cashflow to challenge short term, it is not enough when City could ostensibly upset the entire apple cart simply by outspending their rivals due to their access to cash. This is for the most part not an option for other clubs.

NOW - this is where FFP *should* come into play. So far, however, there is zero enforcement of any substance by FFP to hold the league in check. The current investigation that City is under is HUGE and we are ALL going to benefit if they are found guilty of misappropriating funds. If they are not guilty, then we are basically in for more of the same. FFP is where the lid needs to go, because unless we have that in place, it is going to be forever out of whack. Ideally, the clubs should all be operating under a salary cap, then we'll see who can really perform, but that will never happen so we are stuck with having the champions sport a wage bill that is 8x that of the relegated clubs which by and of itself automatically dictates the outcome of the Prem table...from August!

And just to be clear - no where in the "more with less" mantra has KlownX ever brought up FFP, so let's jam that exit door shut from now. I was remiss in not jamming the exit on him with the "wage-bill and squad-value" revelations I gave him back a few years, he has since weaseled those terms into the defense of his flawed "doctrine" which tends to evolve each time I "educate" him (to the extent that one can educate a pea).
    Last edited by Paul Marin; May 25, 2019, 05:35 PM.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Consistent cash flow to challenge short term ?

Dis bredda deh pan a crackead level,suh yuh think Klopp/FSG objective is to rake in cash to challenge short term,yuh nuh think dem plan fi do it long term ?

City can ostensibly upset the apple cart ?

Really what have they been doing since the Arabs bought them.

FFP is a joke and has been a joke,when have they enforced it and why do I have to bring it up,like the wage bill - squad value B.S, yuh nuh think all that is known and factored in to get more out of less?

Last but not least,yuh really think an ambitious manager like Klopp is going to join a club like LFC to settle in midtable or not challenge for Trophys/Titles and 2nd you think the fans will settle for that like you would, need I remind you,you didn't know or care what the objectives were for BR when he was manager ?
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        Consistent cash flow to challenge short term ?

Dis bredda deh pan a crackead level,suh yuh think Klopp/FSG objective is to rake in cash to challenge short term,yuh nuh think dem plan fi do it long term ?

City can ostensibly upset the apple cart ?

Really what have they been doing since the Arabs bought them.

FFP is a joke and has been a joke,when have they enforced it and why do I have to bring it up,like the wage bill - squad value B.S, yuh nuh think all that is known and factored in to get more out of less?

Last but not least,yuh really think an ambitious manager like Klopp is going to join a club like LFC to settle in midtable or not challenge for Trophys/Titles and 2nd you think the fans will settle for that like you would, need I remind you,you didn't know or care what the objectives were for BR when he was manager ?
        Maybe you will better understand if I tell you a story:

One day, a bwoy name Peashead did want fi build a house bigger dan him fren dem did call Sheik from school days. Sheik now, neva haffi work, true him fada own a big rhat company ah mek nuff dallaz. He lived the life of a very eligible yet confirmed bachelor. Peashead now, worked like a dawg, made his wife work hard, save dem money, get promotion an ting pon di job, an likkle by likkle, when time come now, Peashead buil’ a huge rhat house nex door to Sheik. So one day, Sheik see him ova di fence an’ call him…

"Hail Peashead, me see seh yu bil' a big raht house bredrin...bigga dan fi mi"...

Peashead replied with a wry smile, "Ah chu...it bigga dan fi u...MUCH BIGGA…MUCH MUCH BIGGA …me have home theatre, a big rhatid pool, six bedroom, an a big raht garage. Me work ha’d fi it."

Sheik looked at him and said, "Nice...”.

A few weeks later, Peashead looked out his window and saw that Sheik had built a pool 3x bigger than his, added a pool house, a water slide, guest house, and a 5-car garage. Not to be outdone, Peashead worked harder, and added a bigger pool, more bedrooms, a bigger garage, and a nice pool house. But Sheik, with his deep pockets kept outdoing Peashead. Poor Peashead hit his limit when Sheik put in a helicopter landing pad, complete with a state-of-the-art helicopter. Resigning himself to defeat, Peashead looked out the window one last time and saw another construction truck in front of Sheik’s house. He rushed over and knocked on Sheik’s door.

“Is wha u a buil’ now Sheik? Yu nuh see sey fi u ya’d bigga dan fi mi a’ready, wid helicopta an ting, ah wha more u wan’ fi do?”

“Cho, mi jes a put een a centa pole eena di bedroom – fi all di gyal dem…enuh” Sheik winked.

Dejected, Peashead returned home and lamented to his wife

“Baby, I give up. Him will always have more money than me, bigga house dan me, when me take 2 step f’wad him tek 3. Maybe we jes haffi learn ‘ow fi do more wid less

“More wid less? Ah wha foolishniss u ah chat Peashead? You ago mek eight bedroom outta six? Six bathroom outta five? Kissteet. Anyway – me gawn. No bada wait fi mi tonight”

“Ah weh u ah go?”

“Mi ah go ah Sheik ya’d…him put een a centa pole fi mi fi dance pon”

“What!!!???”

“Don’t worry Peashead, this is how mi show sey mi luv u baby…”

“What!!!???”

“Yes Peashead…chus mi…ah so it werk…is a trinity”

“Really?”

“Yes baby…ah so it guh…me, you, an Sheik is a trinity…dis is how me show u seh me loyal to u, an dat mi love u, we nah get divorce”

"By dealin wid a nex' man??"

"Yes, baby - ah so it werk..."

“Okay baby…”

Moral of the story: Peashead is an eedyat.

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I will give you one in a short sentence.

Champions of Europe 6/1/2019 and 400 to 500mill in the bank after 1 season.

Claffy.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            I will give you one in a short sentence.

Champions of Europe 6/1/2019 and 400 to 500mill in the bank after 1 season.

Claffy.
            You come een like Peashead. LOL!!

Comment

Working...
            X