No announcement yet.

So the PNP killed the SoEs? I guess they

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is it written it's a prerequisite,that said by your deeds you will be judged both past and present.

I have yet to see others with just as dirty in some cases dirtier hands turned his life around to champion such a worthy cause( publicly),heck I have yet to see cleaner hands do it.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

And what? Therefore we shouldn’t demand it or expect it from him as a czar for integrity? Really?!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

No as I told Sass,you have the option to set up your own Czar,but if you don't want to,don't hate on the man for pushing a necessary agenda.

Corruption is killing us ,lliterally.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Bullshit!

But you’re entitled

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Doesn't stop you or any individual or entity does it ,smoke screen or cop out.

Comment

and him talk bout President Trump everyday. Go figure.

it seems the past is not important when you are the divine authority on ethics and integrity.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Munroe advocating for laws to deal with corruption would be like Trump asking the Senate to pass legislation that he can not fire Muller.

Mek sense.The fact that he has a history is relevant and makes his advocacy more credible.

You and Gamma are not looking at this lucidly.

Comment

No it doesn’t but the fact that I don’t know doesn’t make Munroe any more palatable ....

Why don’t you run for political office? Or use your netspend expertise to advise Liverpool?

Comment

Ouch!

Comment

Working...
                    X