No announcement yet.

Are there any Arsenal fans around....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any Arsenal fans around....?

I guess they are having a
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

They only respond by text.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Ah suh yuh deal wid yuh pop? Claffy yu ruff bwoy!!
      Peter R

Comment

Why?

Comment

My GUNNERS were out of sorts. Great physical effort. Not so good technical and tactical efforts! Caught out on set plays...once again...would be an easy out. It was much more than that. The TEAM was not fiyahin on all cylinders and in this EPL season that is often, as it was in that match, fatal!

I hope it is, "put it behind us and wheel and come again".

FORWARD!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Right here so! We not so used to losing thus season so it's an unfamiliar feeling.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Evah present.. look up !

Comment

Wicked!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                  I guess they are having a
                  HL, time for your beating is just around the corner so settle yourself!

Comment

CANNOT wait for Sunday Dunny. Just cannot wait !!!

I like Arsenal ...but not impressed with their overall performance.

City needs a big scalp for the mantle place--just like Everton.
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

lol..sweet ..hehe ..look up

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Arsene Wenger will once again bottle the League **** Pooor

Managing continues. Pete Cech, Ozil, Walcott, Ox and Sanchez as a forward needed a respite instead he parade them out them waited too long to sub bad players. Then in post match his analyses beg the question of why he need to STEP...
                        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Just beat city 1st

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                            Just beat city 1st
                            You is an Arsenal man how? Lawd, jes yestiday yu was a wax lyrical about being "seduced" by City, now you want Arsenal fi grine dem? Oh...I get it, 5th columnist want Arsenal to win so dem go ahead of Liverpool. Dyam turncoat. Hol dis --->
                            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I would think a Chelsea loss and a draw between Arse and City would be in LFC's best interest in the next round...but I'm not an Xpert!
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X