Lazie and Rocky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie and Rocky

Some players in the EPL that I’ve been eyeing all season that I think we could go for.

3 from Wolves - Jota , Neves and certainly Jiminez (who I like a lot)
    Take back Zaha
    Maybe Harry McGuire
    Loftus-Cheek
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Add Bournemouth's keeper to your list, truly an incredible first 30 minutes...
    Let us start with Zaha, he fits the bill , I want 11 players who are quite good with the ball at theur feet.

Comment

Jota coming to LFC or City before going to Arsenal,Spurs and Chelsea before you. The rest that you mentioned you can keep with my blessings.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

take a look at Wan-Bissaka

Wan-Bissaka’s progress was acknowledged at Palace’s end-of-season awards. Best young right back in the EPL. Bayern and Manu is said to be interested.

"He scooped both Player of the Season and Players’ Player of the Season as his excellent performances were recognised."

Leicester want too much for Mcgurie that is why he is not at Manu
        Last edited by Assasin; May 4, 2019, 01:19 PM.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Best young right is already at liverpool,so is the left back,and they didnt cost 10 million combined.... .lol

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            take a look at Wan-Bissaka

Wan-Bissaka’s progress was acknowledged at Palace’s end-of-season awards. Best young right back in the EPL. Bayern and Manu is said to be interested.

"He scooped both Player of the Season and Players’ Player of the Season as his excellent performances were recognised."

Leicester want too much for Mcgurie that is why he is not at Manu
            I see him too but I’m not too crazy over him. I like our young boy Dolot. I just think he needs more games to come into his own. He’s got a nice early cross in him.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Dolot is good going forward but this kid is a ball winner. He is good offensively and defensively. He doesn't get beaten often.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

only you would call 25 young.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle
                  Some players in the EPL that I’ve been eyeing all season that I think we could go for.

3 from Wolves - Jota , Neves and certainly Jiminez (who I like a lot)
                  Take back Zaha
                  Maybe Harry McGuire
                  Loftus-Cheek
                  I don’t see Zaha coming back.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

When did Trent Alexander turn 25,or is 20 the new 25 ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trent_Alexander-Arnold

He didnt cost us a cent...lol

Comment

pretty decent but I rather Wan.

Comment

Suh he isnt 25 , apologise nuh man, dat nuh hard.

Comment

for a minute mi think a Robinson you a talk but he is left back./

Comment

We have no Robinson on the squad, and 2nd we have a left back with a name that starts with R.

Yuh see why yuh always look like an idiot with your facts.

Comment

I find this news very disturbing.

Liverpool agree £35m fee for Wolves forward Diogo Jota as they target new back-up option for their front three

Talks between Liverpool and Wolves are at an advanced stage and the fee for the pacy 23-year-old Portugal forward is expected to rise with add ons.

The Reds had also asked about Watford's Ismailia Sarr but 23-year old Jota was their first option and the move could be completed as early as Saturday.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ion-three.html

Comment

Working...
                              X