Jackass Seh The Worl Nuh Level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
    who brought the challenge to Jamaican NIDS? the people? no...the PaiNP did...why? because they don't care about Jamaica...they care about gaining power by any means necessary...i've clearly ventilated the situation in this thread so that even you and your forum cohort of facebook PHDs can comprehend...but it seems that i misjudged how thick you lot are...either that or how diehard comrades you are...six a one half a dozen of the other in reality
    You have ventilated nothing. You tried to make a comparison between Jamaica and Barbados which I have shown is inaccurate. Now you have fallen back on the Bad Mind PNP blah blah. As I have said the way around that is for the Green legal team to draft legislation that is within the constitution. Unlike you I think they are capable which is precisely what they are now trying to do. They got the memo you didn't. No pay for you this month. Come off facebook and go back to propaganda school.

Comment

Originally posted by tRudi
      The fact that there was no challenge to Barbados' NIDS proposal implies that it was constitutional under Bajan law

Comment

The maxim is "Qui tacet consentit": the maxim of the law is "Silence gives consent".
        This is why while 1 cop killed George Floyd....all in proximity may be culpable.

Any killing by Dudus and Co which you have first hand knowledge of...makes you culpable as well

Dummies abound
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
        X