Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have heard this from elder West Indians who lived in engla

https://mol.im/a/6973495

Just recently in F.B ,someone posted when we boarded the ship in ......to England the food was terrible,when they picked up the jamaicans they spoke up and the food service changed,Billy Ocean I believe said Jamaicans fought for everybody.I met an English jamaican who was in the British army and he said same,they would mess with the Indians and Pakistani immigrants but think twice about us.

Talk up Sterling.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Of course,,,, we beat up the Teddy boys and told them never to touch any West Indians.

After the war when the Windians came to do reconstruction work and were served lunch, Jamaican man dem had no patience and pushed to the head of the line, saying man wuk hard and hungry, and nobody stopped them. Bajans saw that and tried the same with their Bajan accents. Englishman man dem in charge tell dem fi guh to the back of the line. Hawhaw!

Comment

Working...
    X