No announcement yet.

Jamaica vs Saudia Arabia : Match review...lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But you can't have it both ways, can you?

When are you going to play the 100 Ravel and Johnson??? Then you say him a fight youngsters when them don't get call.

You think Managing a country team is like running horse a Caymanas Park?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

But Southgate just leggo Grealish and two months ago he wasn't on his roster.

Based on X reading he wouldn't be in the team.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

All I know is that we now have a midfield. The spacing, ball movement, ball winning in midfield was very good. Morrison and Johnson got A for their game today.

Comment

You guys are ridiculous , grasping at straws,lacking in basic comprehension that leave you running around in circles.

You guys cant seem to answer and are intent in putting words in my mouth to obfuscate Tappa's issues, again when does he stop drawing for new players ,when do you criticise the coach ?. Two seperate issues,regardless of what you percieve I believe,the question will forever be there for you to answer.

I saw nothing new against Suadi Arabia, nothing , a tale of two halfs or games. The 1st a new starting 11 or 8 given those 3 are regular starters and the 2nd game another new batch. The style was predicatble ,the defence is an open shop. The only thing I saw different was the whole team pressing, Tappa must have got that from watching the EPL. Look Tappa has selected quality players on paper it looks good in patches,I cant see where its going or the true strength of it because he changes ( too many) players from game to game or tournament to tournament. We saw this madness in the last G.C and none of you geniuses saw this as a fault to comment on it. Forgive me in believing the leopard cant change his spots.

Dat nuh narmal Kissteeeth.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

you are not making sense as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
              you are not making sense as usual.

More like you are not comprehending as usual ,how in the world you ball geniuses could not see or didn't comment on the fact Tappa couldn't put out a consistent starting 11 in this past G.C ,and then Ignore and excuse it away as the norm in practice matches building up to a world cup.

Thats like saying Klopp ,Mourinho ,Conte,Southgate ,Pep etc,etc,etc,changes his lineup habitually, especially the attacking spear every game. Even in preseason building up to the start of the Premiership season the starting 11 ,philosophy and tactics become more pronounced!

Unnuh know ball

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                You guys are ridiculous , grasping at straws,lacking in basic comprehension that leave you running around in circles.

You guys cant seem to answer and are intent in putting words in my mouth to obfuscate Tappa's issues, again when does he stop drawing for new players ,when do you criticise the coach ?. Two seperate issues,regardless of what you percieve I believe,the question will forever be there for you to answer.

I saw nothing new against Suadi Arabia, nothing , a tale of two halfs or games. The 1st a new starting 11 or 8 given those 3 are regular starters and the 2nd game another new batch. The style was predicatble ,the defence is an open shop. The only thing I saw different was the whole team pressing, Tappa must have got that from watching the EPL. Look Tappa has selected quality players on paper it looks good in patches,I cant see where its going or the true strength of it because he changes ( too many) players from game to game or tournament to tournament. We saw this madness in the last G.C and none of you geniuses saw this as a fault to comment on it. Forgive me in believing the leopard cant change his spots.

Dat nuh narmal Kissteeeth.
                No baddy knoe football lika Jumaican…………………………..
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

"Tappa must have got that from watching the EPL"
                  That show the level of rambling you going on with. In case you didn't realize, Tappa played at the highest level and even play in England for a lot of many years. He also have been to many coaching classes and clinic.

When do you stop calling player? If a player is worth a trial and maybe able to make a difference in the coaches eyes until he pick the world cup squad, he is worth looking at. Now is the time for refining and Tappa had Morrison and Johnson in the that group for more than a year but they have just been able to come in, so he had them.

What is so wrong about that? If you have a player who score 30 goals in NPL and look outstanding or a huge overachiever in DCup or MLS don't you think they are worth a look at any time before the world cup squad is named?

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    "Tappa must have got that from watching the EPL"
                    That show the level of rambling you going on with. In case you didn't realize, Tappa played at the highest level and even play in England for a lot of many years. He also have been to many coaching classes and clinic.

When do you stop calling player? If a player is worth a trial and maybe able to make a difference in the coaches eyes until he pick the world cup squad, he is worth looking at. Now is the time for refining and Tappa had Morrison and Johnson in the that group for more than a year but they have just been able to come in, so he had them.

What is so wrong about that? If you have a player who score 30 goals in NPL and look outstanding or a huge overachiever in DCup or MLS don't you think they are worth a look at any time before the world cup squad is named?

Glad you can quote his CV, you forgot to add he was one of the last batches of coaches to get the B lic, 2nd you didnt see it (Pressing ) in the last GC. Morrison and Johnson were not the only new faces in that squad, give it context ...Steeeuppppps !

Comment

Does it matter? you brite bout the man get it from watching EPL. A what di rahtid wrong with you???

LOL!!!!! You mussi just done listen to your game review. It sound like something the youth dem would say.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        Does it matter? you brite bout the man get it from watching EPL. A what di rahtid wrong with you???

LOL!!!!! You mussi just done listen to your game review. It sound like something the youth dem would say.
                        Does it matter You continually out-do your level of ignorance. Wha yuh say,wi ave ten more years fi wait or waste.

Di yute dem ave more ball sense dan you and O.J.

Comment

Working...
                        X