Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X-clueless...

Comment

If you think begging sponsorshio is a one off thing,yuh deh pan crack.

If that's the case the JFF wouldn't lose all of their sponsorship post WC 98 ,and keep begging them to get back on board Everytime a FIFA tournament comes up,esp for the senior boys.🙄
      Last edited by Sir X; October 21, 2018, 12:54 PM.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

So these coaches were employed by themselves,they just decided they would be the ones to work for free,on Cedella behest,and the JFF told Cedella to designate themselves as sponsors with out the JFF approval ?

Sass yuh a defen di wrong bredda ,Brick nuh ave sense like you when it comes to Ricketts.

Im nuh like Ricketts because Im black and yuh nuh Like Ricketts because Im nuh name Burrell.

Watch yuh step,yuh a step in some stink stuff.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The JFF was broke and disband the woman team 8 years ago. JFF made a deal with Cedilla to be an ambassador 4 years ago and pretty much get the coaches to help. Mendes is known in South Florida where Marley lives and the contact was made. Again give credit where it is due and stop talk what you don't know just jump pon waggon.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Exactly,Kudos & Credit to Ricketts !

Comment

exactly, you are a waggonist who don't try to find out the whole story.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

IT A BUN YUH,Ricketts pan yuh easy,like Bullead...😏

Comment

how it fi bun me? You say you never supported him.

You a real waggonist in everything you do.

Comment

bought to the top.

Comment

Why yuh embarrass yuhself,man can suh fool,its the 10th or 11th post down that I just copied and paste,seeing that you dont have the patience and comprehension to read.

Give the man credit for building on the program,can you at least do that ?

With black Jamaican expertise and ingenuity.Begging sponsorship is nothing new to the JFF,give him credit for begging the Marley's and whoever else and the sense to let them do their thing.

Trust mi,more begging to come.

Comment

When did he beg Marley? Marley came on Board and dedicated herself. Nobody begged her. She saw the crisis and committed her foundation to helping the female teams. What is has done deserves so much credit. She has never rattle the JFF an got permission to help from the late Burrell days. Do you give him credit for that too??? I say Marley and the coaches who did it for little or nothing and the girls deserves 95 percent of the credit.

Comment

Good Suh ,Burrell and Rickets get 5 and when dat split its 2.5 % a piece,Kudos to them for letting the Marleys do their thing.

Yuh a real sample

Comment

No you give Ricketts 95 percent for begging Marley foundation.

Just like you.

Comment

I give Ricketts Kudos get yuh comprehension right and a dat a kill yuh.

Yuh redeye and petty,dats why it a bun yuh.Not even 2.5 % yuh can gi im

Comment

Working...
                              X