Brick top and music lovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brick top and music lovers

Will Buju have to move to the current trend or will he go retro to bring back his vibe.

Bwoy me naw tell no lie, me prefer pre-Ras Buju, even though I loved his Til Shiloh album. Can't wait to hear his first release.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
      Will Buju have to move to the current trend or will he go retro to bring back his vibe.
      Buju nuh understand how Kartel deh a jail from when and still have hot tune a road.

What do you mean by current trends? There are artists putting out good reggae music .... Buju is good enough to go in any lane. Notice all he had was an envelop? Is that a book of lyrics?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Who is putting out good dance hall?

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
          Who is putting out good dance hall?
          Dancehall music have a very short shelf life .... right now it is the riddim more than the lyrics. Who? Alkaline name affi call. The convict name affi call. Popcaan name affi call ....
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Dem can’t carry water do Buju ..

Comment

the current trend is gun bussing & tricking a girl into bed by buying her a shrimp patty...all on terrible riddims...career suicide if he took that route...more than likely it's gonna be lots of reflective music...i am hoping we get equal amounts of "driver" buju as well though...

Comment

you consider that good dancehall music? current dancehall has a short shelf life because it's not very good...today's "hits" would be filler tunes in dancehall's heyday...good music lives forever...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                  you consider that good dancehall music? current dancehall has a short shelf life because it's not very good...today's "hits" would be filler tunes in dancehall's heyday...good music lives forever...
                  Yep. That's right. Current dancehall is mostly junk music

Comment

Working...
                  X