£21m for Almiron? Really Rafa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• £21m for Almiron? Really Rafa?

Not sure Rafa did good business for HL bwoy. Don't rate him.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

In Rafa I trust , like yuh rate Hodgson fi get more out of less? or

Yuh say

- BR is not the problem its the owners
    - LFC dont need a G.K
    - You couldnt identify a fault with BR team except the owners not rich enough to spend a $100 million for a 25 goal a season striker.

Incidentally it was Rafa who bought Coutinho at Inter,they said he wasnt good then.

Yuh analysis suspect , as usual.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

He is a good counter attacking player. He is fast on the dribble.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I have seen him play lots of time.

He is the type of player who makes a difference. Fast like-a Thompson's Gazelle..!!
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yuh nuh think Paul see im too,he made a judgement as per his percieved talent, dont you trust it ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

....................................don't go for it Marin!!

HL

Comment

TV and Live games are two different animals.

HL

Comment

Ohh so Paul needs to see him live

That explains his Mig/ Hodgson /BR and the LFC owner rants.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                  I have seen him play lots of time.

He is the type of player who makes a difference. Fast like-a Thompson's Gazelle..!!
                  My issue with him are a) I don't think he is tough enough for the prem b) he makes some really dumb decisions and c) he is not the kind of player that worth £21m. I am fully aware of the nize people state-side make about him, but he's not my cup of tea. Rafa may know one or two things more, so we will see. My guess is that the geordies are going to get the same thing like the last time they had a record signing - zilch!
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I hear yuh MLS is overated

MLS All-Star: 2017], 2018
                    MLS Best XI: 2017, 2018]
                    MLS Newcomer of the Year: 2017
                    MLS Player of the Month: April 2018

Yout footballitical analytics are something to behold,in Rafa I trust.

Comment

Spoke to a baller friend of my from Georgia about the player, he was unsure about the valuation but remained adamant about that player ability, he stated that the player plays intelligently, and may very well be responsible at least one of his teammates having an impressive goal tally.
                      He also said the player adds speed to the midfield.
                      I think this one is going to be a wait and see thingy.

Comment

If you visit his stats like assist, ground covered , tackles etc, you will see he has a good record. I am not really concern about the money as people now a days buy players for money that makes me wonder but I think he will create a good transition from defense to attack for them, as he will move the ball in space. Does Newcastle have the strikers and runner to move with him? They have a few so let me see how that goes.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The only question that needs to be answered is...is he tough enough for the epl?

All other aspects has check marks.

HL

Comment

Working...
                          X