No announcement yet.

Quality is quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like they can win without Nemar King..............
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The thing about the PSG game is we were extraordinarily lousy in our philosophical approach, their flank players were allowed too much freedom, and our defenders were tactically naive.
      On the first goal, Matic had a malfunction, the second one came about because Bailly lacked tge required speed,and Lindelof failed to impede Mbappe run by putting cutting of his path.
      I am pretty sure Mensah and Fellaini would have improved our play, Mensah is lightening fast, and Fellaini would have been a target man throughout the whole field.
      We played like amateurs..., and have to shed those baby feathers by the return leg.
      Not worried about the Chelsea game, slightly concerned about Pool though, primarily because the same cracks that were exposed in the CL game will likely be exploited by Pool.
      It is a double whammy, PSG has the players to trouble us on both flanks.

Comment

Well, at the very least, you can look forward to busting liverpool's a$$$ nexxx week!

HL

Comment

Nope they can beat Manu without Ney. CL is another level up; don't have the quality for that yet. Hl watch what happens after Schalke; you will learn too

Comment

Yeah, yeah I saw where Fellani was needed but the staff said No. What happened to Fred? Fred should have played. When Brasilians see Brasilians on the other side they raise their game to match (malcolm at Barca comes to mind) Fred could have played where Lukaku was played (matching and surprising Tuchel). Come next game I would like to see Fred. When Pogba comes back if can't play defensive mid go back to Juve. I know that when Pogba gets up in the morning and looks at the mirror he sees Zidane but us in reality here , seeing something different.Did you notice that Pogba isn't fit either? He can't run for a full game.

Boss Manu is a big established club (on par with real and Barca) why is Manu stacked with such average talent? Time to have some quality talent with at least 3 Brasilians. If Marcelo wants to join, why not he's just 31. Manu isn't just coming in to money why isn't this big club littered with talent? Manu should be challenging on a regular basis for the CL not to mention winning the EPL.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post

Boss Manu is a big established club (on par with real and Barca) why is Manu stacked with such average talent? Time to have some quality talent with at least 3 Brasilians. If Marcelo wants to join, why not he's just 31. Manu isn't just coming in to money why isn't this big club littered with talent? Manu should be challenging on a regular basis for the CL not to mention winning the EPL.
              I’ve been saying this for the longest, with the exception of the Brazilian comment.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Because no top quality player is going to choose Boy U over City/Barca/Madrid/PSG/Juve/Bayern. Those days are long gone

Comment

Stop push up yuhself eena big people argument. The man seh “big established club” which Sh!tty is not.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    I’ve been saying this for the longest, with the exception of the Brazilian comment.
                    IF a JAwge alone it would be 18 Brazilians on the match card. Him ever see Frd play MU yet? That said, I am thinking he should start in Pogba's place in the return leg.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

.....behave yusef Jangle.

Thanks.

HL

Comment

I don’t think we have a choice. He hasn’t done himself no favor since coming.

Comment

The club needs an upgrade in its recruiting strategy (lost a talent such as Jesus) Team preparation (why Pogba and Lukaku are unfit?). Manu should be winning and consistently challenging for the CL title. Yes Manu needs at least three Brazilians in the squad. No Joke.

Comment

Boss Sarri puts out his Brasilians in Europa and got good results Pochetti (sp)
                            did the same with his Brasilians in the CL and got exciting results. Why not Manu? Did you see how Ferno raised his game in the City vs Pool game? Did you see that aerial ball that bypassed the middle and D to hit Sterling in the 18? (answer to Salah's scalpel pass to Mane). They do make a difference in important games. This is why I don't want to hear any excuses from Pogba and his supporters. Pogba should have raised his game and left it all on the field against PSG period.

Comment

I think you are jumping the gun here. City is not yet at the level as Barca,Real, Manu, Juve and Bayern (in terms of achievement)

Comment

Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X