HL!!!.......Did you watch the U.S. game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......Did you watch the U.S. game

yesterday??? How did the team look??? Who impressed you???

I watched only the first half.

Taped the game...so will have to watch the second half.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Lletget is the real deal. You know it!

He scored the first and assisted with 2nd goal.

Kinda interesting to see when the squad is full strength.

HL

Comment

Remember, I've been calling for Lletget since Klinsmann announced his rebuilding after 2014 WC, but for some reason he didn't give him a chance. I think things like that led to Klinsmann's downfall, because there were players that he liked & was "attached" to and really didn't want them to compete for their place on the USMNT - players like Danny Williams, Alfredo Morales, Juan Agudelo & Kelyn Rowe didn't get the support nor the chance to truly compete for a spot.......I hope Berhalter doesn't do the same, because it seems he took some "steps" to ensure that certain players, like Zardes & Trapp, played in both games while others either got cut or never saw the field.
        How did Jonathan Lewis look??? I know he assisted on Lletget's goal, but saw nothing more on him.
        Last edited by USAF; February 5, 2019, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Lewis was outstanding!

I think he assisted on Lletget's goal.

Oh, btw...just booked a flight to see the game against Ecuador on March 21st. in Orlando.
          Tickets should go on sale shortly.

I am getting excited about this new approach headed by Ernie Stewart.

Last. What is your research telling you about the ReggaeBoyz preparation for the GC?

HL

Comment

Ok, thanks!!! Saw some reports that Lewis looked good, and they wish he got more playing time.......For some reason Domenec Torrent didn't want to play him last season, and sent him on loan to the USL. Vieira rated him & started integrating him. I'm hearing that US Soccer asked MLS to seek an MLS loan, to get him regular playing time, if Torrent doesn't want to play him this season.......I think he also qualifies for Jamaica.

Interested to see the squad for those 2 March friendlies.

ReggaeBoyz scheduled to play El Salvador, March 23, in CONCACAF Nations League, and Costa Rica, March 26, in a friendly. Both away games.

Comment

Working...
            X