No announcement yet.

TAPPA: One more day " A BIG PART OF THE PROBLEM"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of “if’s” why can’t we just go with what was said and what he observed over the two games. Fact 1: Tappa was not on the bench for the first game and Kyle Butler did not get a minute and the game ended in a draw with the team coming from one goal down. Fact 2: Tappa was on the bench for the second game and Butler got a 10-12 minutes run. Team again played to a draw, this time relinquishing the lead. Now with those two facts in play, it is being reported that Whitmore came on a call in program and stated he had nothing to do with the team selection and set up. Even going as far as saying he would have gone with two forwards with the Butler sub, suggesting even more that he had nothing to do with the selection or substitution. Point is the only constant in this coaching fiasco or scenario, Donovan Duckie. He was there for both games and Butler only got a cameo appearance and the team effectively looked and played the same way over the two games. I am more inclined to believe Theodore Whitmore was no more than a spectator, just as we were. Only difference is he had a close up view of Duckie ineptitude.

Comment

Where did you get Fact 1 from ? Please review min 26.00,and tell me what you think of the implication and accusation,he said "the day before the game started ",who has supervisory role and warm up ,captaincy etc ?

I dont think its in reference to the 2nd game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR3h...ature=youtu.be
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Again, with the what we “think” or believe. I am saying we should use what we saw for ourselves and come to a conclusion from there, at least until Duckie and/or Whitmore make a statement with regards to why the team failed so miserably.

Comment

Now that makes sense.Tappa made his statement angrily on a radio program,he implied to quote O.J .... "if I am a coach and a man comes in one day before the competition and pick my team I dont deserve to be coach".

The implications if someone is lying other than Bullead are a firing or resignatioins,of not just Duckie in my opinion but the master puppeteer (Tappa), as for Bullead if it is not true,further public admonishment will continue.

Lets hope it favours Tappa for O.J,Jawge and Sass sake.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Brush I think Tappa was on the bench both games, but I dont think it is material because he could have been in the stand and pick the team or on sipping ting and white rum at doctors cave beach for all we know.. I dont think that is material it the fact that Butler is saying the selection was done by Tappa and not Duckie.. Tappas has said no such thing and as you so intelligently decipher the foolishness if it is that he was calling the shots why didn't they go with double striker when they needed a goal. Did Duckie overule him...... dont listen to the dounce X and him idiat agrument..

Comment

Breakthrough: So you understand what the implications are i.e ...Butler is saying the selection was done by Tappa and not Duckie..

Now,lets wait on Duckie.Dont blame the messenger, I didnt make it up or imply it,its not a rumour and I or Bullead didnt say it outright as you did,but the implications and ramifications are clear, as you implied those who messed up "should not be the coach".

I hope you learnt a lesson these past days, I will make you eat your own words,because yuh nuh ave nuh sense...hehe

Comment

why for my sake? I just say you fi stop buy inna people agenda. Butler had no idea if Tappa influenced the decision. He is just instigating and you run with it.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

For your sake...lol,I wish I could be sensitive to your tribal narrow interest but stakeholders want the full hundred.

Comment

Working...
                  X