No announcement yet.

FOOTBALL GPS: Bullead Speaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fact is, that is the implication, do you know he did not ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I am ignorant because I dont agree with you passa passa.. I will stay ignorant *******.

Comment

NO! You are ignorant because you have taken sides in cass,cass and you dont know it.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I am not spreading rumours. like you I don't know if he did or didn't and there is not one grain of evidence to say he did so I will pass on it.

Again when someone do it to you, you will understand,
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

These are not rumours, video evidence was provided as per the accusations ,where implications were made,sides were taken and more information is pending from a third party.

Of note ,I haven't taken a side,you two have...

Comment

where have I taken side. It is not even important to me.

What concern is how quick people like you are doing others bidding by spreading rumours. what did the video show? Tappa going on the bench. that is common at any club, or national side.

Wait until some tell a lie pon you and start spread rumour and you will see how it is. unnu fi stop.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So your support of Tappa and denigration of Bullead should be seen as what ? ITS NOT A RUMOR,THE ACCUSATIONS AND IMPLICATIONS ARE ON VIDEO.Me presenting it on this forum is no different from CVM putting it on Facebook or YouTube for football fans to view it.

You can ban me if you want.

Comment

lets done the argument bredirin .

Comment

Yeah,next time dont act the fool,make up stuff and accuse me of B.S because I don't support your nonsense.

Yuh shoulda know by now,mi nuh bow to no foolishness and mi nuh follow nuh man because dem nuh like a man,or inna war wid man.

Comment

Working...
                    X