Jurgen giveth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jurgen giveth

Jurgen taketh away,it was a master stroke to give Man U a draw .Give OGS more time to continue frigging up Man U season,Jurgen knows if he had given them a proper whacking ,the sacking would follow.

How cruel,I love it.Top if the league.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Clown show is in town
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Bredrin you couldna put one a dese so we know yuh a joke?

My beef is wid de dyam VAR (Very Asinine Ref) pon de ManU goal.

We wasn't at our best by any stretch, and as per usual dem get all animated cah is LFC dem a play... didbby dibby side; adrenaline flow when LFC in town!!

Good evelin everyone BTW, forgive de bad mannas!

We should NEVER be drawing to a BOTTOM TEN team!
      Peter R

Comment

Pet,y I am not going to go down that road of Fergie spending his retirement money to buy out the ref and Var.I will take the high road and just admit Jurgen giveth OGS one,and unbeknownst to them,Fergie took it away by buying out the match stewards which only prolongs their inevitable demise.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Sounds like the stuff of conspiracy theories! JK not in the business of giving away anything! Having said that, I have no doubt the Very Asinine Ref was significantly swayed by the "Fergie effect" if you want to call it that, when the home side scored.

But we should raise the level when we trying to assuage our disappointment!
          Peter R

Comment

what beef you have with VAR? referee was perfectly positioned for the call...that slight contact (if any contact was made at all) wasn't enough for the player to go down...dive...no foul..gap has shrunk

Comment

Sir X has to manufacture an excuse for the great Klopp failing to distinguish himself from the novice OGS, or face reality , his side is overrated and the irony of Man U doing more with less.
              I think Fred has a lot to work on in order to be ready but clearly the genius of OGS is not missing to we Manuligans spotting immediately the formation change in the starting lineup.If the players maintained their shape, Asley Young would have been ideally located to spring a counter attack and Rojo would have been....
              In any event, we were lousy, being even a little better would have been the final nail in...
              Now on to you, just like Sir X, you refuse to consider maybe you have exaggerated confidence in your team.

Comment

Liverpool was hacking down our players throughput the game, and Klopp showed the same intensity in demanding that video evidence should rule that he displayed when his case is it should be ignored , the so-called foul and the handball .
                One will NEVER understand anything of Liverpool, I suspect it is the mental consequence of years of being on the back burner, but then, at least they have a history spanning beyond 6 years.

Comment

Understand this,top of the league.

Comment

You really do not get it, the problem is there is no reconciling the team at the top(currently, I may add), would predictably struggle for merest of results against amy team that is spiraling..
                    Believe me, Watford played much better in their last game than we did today, and they are at the bottom of the league.
                    What I am alluding to is, chances are, all you will end up with are snapshot pictures of Liverpool once being table leaders.
                    That Sir X, is my understanding, and you have demonstrated yours.

Comment

Working...
                    X