Trump: What a debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump: What a debate

Playing to his base ,Proud boys " stand by and stand down ".. America wants 4 more years of this racist. The guy is clueless, he cant handle Biden. That will be his strongest debate, Biden has to just rise the level and keep dismissing him with the issues of relevance , let the audience know his bellowing is a distraction and focus. Trump cant do that !

BTW I thought Biden had dementia,I flipped on Fox and boy were they trying to reinforce that image of his selective stuttering,they wont show the clown butting in to throw off Biden's response. Fox is a Trump propoganda media arm.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Biden has always been a bumbling talker, however, Trump was belligerent. If the so-called "undecided" voters can't make up their minds after last night's debacle, then you know they were always a Trumpist pretending to be objective.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The man has a stutter nothing new.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Thank you Lazie, as a stutterer when we get angry every word is mumbled or jammed. In other words the stuttering gets amplified.Trump must have been advised of this ,so his game was to throw Biden off with bottom of the barrel attacks, i.e his son !

Stutters also draw for words when they are stuck as a means of compensating for words that won't come out( Stuttering). It makes them prone for gaffes.

That said Biden can only get better,now he knows how Trump is coming at him.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Hope Biden refuse future debates.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Biden need to go to the other one and if Trump continue which he will, just say I am unable to continue like this and it is disrespect to the American people and walk off the stage.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
              Hope Biden refuse future debates.
              No, if he does that ppl gonna claim he is not up for it. He should turn up and just speak to the voters.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Exactly,if he cant turn up to beat a clown,how can he turn up for the American people in a time of crises and that is exactly how Trump will spin it " Hiding Biden " or something to that effect.
                Last edited by Sir X; September 30, 2020, 10:43 AM.

Comment

so x you are no longer a MAGA!

Comment

Was I ever ?

Comment

sorry my bad

Comment

Yuh nuh tiad fi chat foolishness, just another one of your blips,nuh worry yuh ave nuff more to come.

Comment

you sound like a MAGA disciple

Comment

Am I supposed to be surprised by what you are hearing ? you sound like an idiot to me,are you surprised ?

Comment

Working...
                            X