So Bricktop,...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Bricktop,...

..will you be taking the COVID 19 vaccine when it becomes available, and what is your take on it being mandatory should Parliament so desire?

i knew it was coming...rockhead must have just watched the latest viral facebook video about the WHO...chinese government...andrew holness & bill gates collaborating on a covid vaccine to implant microchips into black people..how this one miss slur X?

Comment

Been watched that video(and no, it wasn't the one on Facebook), in any event, if one(a vaccine) becomes a available, will you take it at the urging of your Govt even if it is not thoroughly tested?

Comment

we know you watched the video...probably shared it in your family whatsapp group too like a proper dummy...the GOJ is signatory to WHO & PAHO...GOJ would not administer a vaccine that isn't "thoroughly tested"

Comment

You are naive, it would be like saying the GOJ would not call an election without ensuring that the COVID 19 protocols will be strictly adhered to.
          I would be nice if you answer my question, otherwise , I still believe if you were told by Holness, the only question you would ask is how high.

Comment

Working...
          X