• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bailey to Bayer Leverkusen

http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/26/genk-w...nsfer-6408755/

10 mill as mi say.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

If true great opportunity. In any case, I wish the young man many successes.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Nice move for the young man, hope he can progress and reach the expected level.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...maican-9726042

Comment

Leadership is in our DNA. Fervet Opus...
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

May he continues to eork hard,that os what gave him the edge.It is a remarkable achievement.

Comment

QUESTION: As far as FIFA is concerned, has Leon Bailey declared for Jamaica, Belgium, some other nation, or is undeclared?

Last I heard, he was leaning toward Belgium, but has not declared.

Comment

My questionis how is the JFF taking it ,1.8 billion that they had no part in his development.That could clear out their debts and then some , if they had contracted him for a small % to a third party club like portmore and aided in his flight (literally), they would be in the money.

Youth development.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

he wouldn't have signed to genk for $1.4 mil if he had developed at Portmore United...that's the point...

Comment

Good question,I think if Belgium takes too long to give his an invite,he will entertain the idea of playing for Germany.
                  It is anywhere but Yard.

Comment

Development come with different tangibles I.e food,shelter, plane ticket , sponsorship,all the JFF needed was a contract of sponsorship from a 3rd party to bathe.

Pretty sure bull head could use the flight money( literally)...Hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                      QUESTION: As far as FIFA is concerned, has Leon Bailey declared for Jamaica, Belgium, some other nation, or is undeclared?

Last I heard, he was leaning toward Belgium, but has not declared.
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Where is his other passport besides Jamaica? He could not have played in Belgium on a Jamaican passport. Does anyone out there really think the present JFF could land him? What benefit will that be for his development?

I met Leon several years ago and a nice person. Now he's a man playing in a man league in "Europe". Bless up for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X