Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One down

Congrats Sh!tty
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Loserfool naw come so close again to winning the EPL for a long time
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I tried doing that but I ended up vomiting, to hell with City!

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Loserfool naw come so close again to winning the EPL for a long time
        That's an interesting comment. If you believe as I do that the $ in the prem makes chosing the top 4 (not necessarily the champion) a near foregone conclusion then AND if you believe that Klopp and Pep are top coaches, then I think you will have to rethink that statement IF the two teams are near parity on squad depth. I argue that LFC will challenge year in year IF FSG gets to wage bill and squad value parity, AND keeps Klopp, who is clearly a top class manager. He has to figure out how to close the deal though - he's lost 3 finals and a prem race...now to see if he can deliver the UCL.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

We each have our demons. Mine is SlurX.

Comment

I don’t believe the two squads are equal. I believe Loserfool has overachieved because of the excellent coach in Klopp.

Comment

I don’t believe the two squads are equal. I believe Loserfool has overachieved because of the excellent coach in Klopp.
              I agree that LIVERPOOL (you need a new spell checker) overachieved BASED ON the players on the squad. SO that is why I am saying that FSG have to SPEND to get to parity. We only have to look at the impact a top $ signing had on the team with VVD and Alisson.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

We each have our demons. Mine is SlurX.
                I think you speak for the entire forum on that one.

Comment

Smaddy pon your side seh more with less.

Comment

Smaddy pon your side seh more with less.
                    Ask him how much tykle that win so far. I will give FSG props for long term thinking...but I want to see a Prem title b4 me dead. They have done a lot to put the club back on sound footing after the G&H debacle, but they now have to deliver. There is no medal for 2nd place. And the *fact* of the matter is that recent history has shown the value breaking the bank can bring after signing both Alisson and VVD. In this coming window, I submit we need another Coutinho. While it is counter-factual, I argue that there were two big strategic blunders in our year: 1) not signing Fekir (or someone like him to replace Coutinho) and 2) letting Clyne go on loan with no chance of a recall. What that shows is a lack of squad depth that can come back to bite you in the arse. So my message to FSG is: SPEND! SPEND! SPEND!

Comment

You keep talking out your ass,we will never be on financial parity with City,we cant afford to buy a player like Mahrez for 60 million and put him on the bench for 90% of the season ,then pay him astronomical wages.

When we purchase players like that they must play.We have a coach that can get more with less.He has been proving it since he came here,buying Matip,Robertson and promoting Trent saved us a 150 mill and another 100 mill in wages.All can make a top 4 side ! We have done well in europe and been to numerous finals,we are richer based on players performing as a balanced holistic ,it doesnt mean we are going to blow it pursuing your psychotic theory.

Esp when our formula works,look it got us to where we are.There is no over achieving in this.
                      Last edited by Sir X; May 12, 2019, 03:45 PM.
                      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                        You keep talking out your ass,we will never be on financial parity with City,we cant afford to buy a player like Mahrez for 60 million and put him on the bench for 90% of the season ,then pay him astronomical wages.

When we purchase players like that they must play.We have a coach that can get more with less.He has been proving it since he came here,buying Matip,Robertson and promoting Trent saved us a 150 mill and another 100 mill in wages.All can make a top 4 side ! We have done well in europe and been to numerous finals,we are richer based on players performing as a balanced holistic ,it doesnt mean we are going to blow it pursuing your psychotic theory.

Esp when our formula works,look it got us to where we are.There is no over achieving in this.
                        I guess we didn't need to break the bank buying VVD? That bonehead Klopp, overspending as usual. Your stupidity knows no bounds.

Comment

Congratulations, ManCity! Tough Liverpool, you fought well!

Aside: Next year the race could be hotter as we may well see top 8 or 9 TEAMs fighting away!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

As I told P.J, I wouldnt be surprised if Arsenal crashes the party,mi rate dem coach.If newcastle gets sold and Rafa gets a $100mill to spend yuh cant count him out.

It aguh get rougher yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZGS6c3Q4ak
                            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You Rats make make me look forward to Christmas day, not for the gifts I will receive but for that 1 day out of the 365 days of the year we are afforded the privilege of not having to endure the relentless bickering between you and Sir X.
                              Sadly, even when you lots are thrown a sizable chunk of cheese(such as beating Barca,and making it the CL decider), there is just no time for dinning because of endless yapping.
                              I will have you know, we are quite aware of all the facts behind 100 years war, perhaps even better than we know to say our ABC's(well that is assuming HL has finally gotten by X and Y).
                              Will this reoccurring nightmare ever end?

Comment

Working...
                              X