Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodgers to Man U

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...n-utd-20445699

I hope this happens,keeping my fingers crossed.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

........yout coach dat.........

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

You ,Paul, Jangle and Sass rate diss bredda, I dont want to hear a word when im get whey inna dem piggybank,is a bredda whey believe in more with more.

All he wants is one good season in the Prem to jump to a top 6 side fi frigg dem up, Man u ripe...lol

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Ongly poor people worry bout how rich people spend dem money. Me tyad fi tell yuh seh rich people no shop at Walmart. Even with a CL title Lillyfool still naw mek the money weh the sixth place club is making.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I think you say him a good coach and you did rate him until??

You come like Trump, the only difference is he is 70 year old, what is your excuse. You change your post and forget what you post every other day.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I rate him too

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

How could he have believe in more in more? How much did he buy Suarez for? How much did he buy Sterling for?

Where you think Liverpool get the money to start buying some of the players you have.

Brandon Rodgers tenure saved Liverpool. Remember when you wanted Martinez for the Liverpool job?
              Last edited by Assasin; October 5, 2019, 09:20 AM.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

tek it easy widem Assasin!!
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Lol

Comment

Working...
                  X