X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spurs...Spurs...Spurs....

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Me Pochettino a beat of hym mouth bout de team needs gelling time as if a yestiday him tek ova.
    Spurs has consistently fallen short of expections insomuch the players feel it is hopeless.
    He has a better squad than Man U, I doubt he would be effective at my club.

Comment

Your turn in about an hour or so........

HL

Comment

My position is play the yutes for the entire season then use January and the Summer to get a goal predator.
        We will call it the class of 2019.

Comment

Watching these youths play RoachDale was like watching prisoners ploughing the field in a chain gang. It was hard labor.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

....they made it very hard. Lucky buggers.

HL

Comment

Spurs Spurs Spurs.........................wow..

HL

Comment

I don’t hear anybody calling for Pochettino to be fired. Do you fire the squad that was a CL finalist a few months ago or do you fire the coach.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                  Spurs Spurs Spurs.........................wow..
                  Mi naah say a word as my side would probably received a worse treatment.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

..............................wtf !!!

HL

Comment

Working...
                    X