Dysfunctional UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dysfunctional UK

This is the country the cardboard Britons in Jamaica want us to pattern ourselves after.

The Prime Minister goes to hospital and potentially could have been sedated and placed on a respirator and there is no fixed mechanism in place for anyone to replace him. Talking about an overated Third World country. Don't even have a constitution, but tell that to some of the clowns in Jamaica.

Was never fond of the Black wig-wearing Judges...……...

Maybe I don't understand it.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...FA&FORM=IQFRBA
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      Was never fond of the Black wig-wearing Judges...……...

Maybe I don't understand it.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...FA&FORM=IQFRBA
      I know. Total circus

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
        I know. Total circus
        Just watching the debates in the British Parliament is enough to exposure how mediocre these clowns are and were, including their greatest hero and plagiarist Winston Churchill( thief Jamaican person words and get Nobel Prize). What a pack of jokers.

Comment

I thought Doninic Rabb was deputy PM. He should be running things in engurland since boris is ill.

HL

Comment

Hi REggae doc was it you who assisted with the website design and launch?

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
              I thought Doninic Rabb was deputy PM. He should be running things in engurland since boris is ill.
              Maybe they should let Queen Elizabeth run the country. A circus is a curcus is a circus. What difference would it make?

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc
                This is the country the cardboard Britons in Jamaica want us to pattern ourselves after.

The Prime Minister goes to hospital and potentially could have been sedated and placed on a respirator and there is no fixed mechanism in place for anyone to replace him. Talking about an overated Third World country. Don't even have a constitution, but tell that to some of the clowns in Jamaica.
                Maybe they should let Queen Elizabeth run the country. A circus is a curcus is a circus. What difference would it make?

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post

HL

Comment

Working...
                  X