My fellow Manuligans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My fellow Manuligans

4 -2-1-3(ignore the gems arriving this summer )

deGea
    Wan-Bissaka MaGuire Bailly Shaw
    McTominay Pogba
    Bruno
    James Rashford Martial

Bench:
    Romero, Greenwood, Ighalo,Williams,Fred, Matic, Mensah.

Contingencies(Pogba getting injured)
    4-4-2
    Bruno as offensive mid with Rashford and Ighalo/Greenwood as the pair of strikers.

Dalot, Gomes, and Chong will be the class of 2022.

Comment

All I know OLe hss made himself a good squad and anybody who get the start will have to perform. You have not include Alex T, The keeper at Sheffield, Dalot, Mata, Smalling, Chang, Gomes etc. Matic and Fred is playing excellent and on form is hard to ignore. Ighalo may end up been a starter as he pressure defense more than Martial and is not afraid to make the runs. Rashford best position is coming off the wing so I think putting him there may put Martial on the bench as Rashie is not a stand up striker, best when cutting inside.

OLe certainly has done his job so far.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ole has to be credited. He’s survived the criticisms and we are starting to see His new team emerging. He’s to be credited also for his buys who have come into the team and improved it. Well done to him.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

As Nu Shoes said, “I can’t wait!” I am anticipating the return of Pogba to link up with Bruno.

By the way, what a goal by Igalho on Thursday.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Big big goal by Ighalo but also another big goal by the youngster Greenwood. Threading the eye of a needle.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Big big goal by Ighalo but also another big goal by the youngster Greenwood. Threading the eye of a needle.
              Agreed. Is it fair to say they scored 5 nice goals? Was happy for DJ.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Bruno wasn't noticeably into the wild celebration of James' goal,he is making his disapproval of James opting to take a risky shot (in the previous game) as oppose to passing the ball to someone in a better position makes the desired impact.
                Bruno is a leader.

OGS has already hinted extending Ighalo's time at Man U, that will provide valuable lessons for Greenwood who will likely be a bona fide starter when the Nigerian departs.

We need Angel to sign a new contract though.

Comment

Doubt that is the case. Bruno as good as he has been has passed up one or two passes in favor of a shot. I assume Ole would have spoke to and shown James the mistake he made.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

wow cant believe mi bredrin jump ship and gone over to manu... An have the nerve fi call X waggonist.

Comment

Working...
                    X