X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MANU ites: Blame

WOODWARD, GIVE OLE A RENEWED CONTRACT,I like how things are going
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Halftime, we are down by 2.
    I would take Fred off(ask much better of Bruno)and bring on Cavani.

We can score three goals.

Comment

You are stuck at 14th for the past 3 weeks, I bet you stay there after todays game.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Thank you Senor Boca Cabre
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
            Halftime, we are down by 2.
            I would take Fred off(ask much better of Bruno)and bring on Cavani.

We can score three goals.
            Poor Fred. Note to self .. if ever own a football team, don't hire Rockman as coach.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
              Luck!
              Winning 3 -2 is luck?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

We simply will have to disagree respectfully, careful though Lazie, Fred isn't even close to being of the desired quality to demand a starting spot.
                Greenwood is showing signs of rust, he needs more playing time.
                Beek brings something to the forward line, padding up your midfield is done at the expense of another position.
                The key is demanding better from Bruno, and pairing him with McTominay.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                  We simply will have to disagree respectfully, careful though Lazie, Fred isn't even close to being of the desired quality to demand a starting spot.
                  Greenwood is showing signs of rust, he needs more playing time.
                  Beek brings something to the forward line, padding up your midfield is done at the expense of another position.
                  The key is demanding better from Bruno, and pairing him with McTominay.
                  Never said that of Fred, however, of the lot he is most effective in breaking up plays. If Greenwood needs play time, he can come on as a sub.

Comment

Cavani must be starting. He’s world class quality and brings intelligent movements to our frontline.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Agreed, AND having both Beek and Carvani will keep the opponent's defense honest, they not only make good decisions when in possession of the ball,they press high I. attempting to recover the ball.

Comment

Class is ...... and Horse is.........

Forward is not just about dribbling and shooting but Movement and headers as well. Manu strikeforce can take a lesson from Cavani how to run the box.

I have no doubt he will be starting soon, Ole maybe a little concern about fitness.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

...........flavor of the day.....

Like Pogba and others, dem will be calling for Cavani's head shortly. Watch.

Wukliss Southampton wukliss.

Watch the bussss assss by West Ham on sattiday.
                          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Cavani is class. How can you stop a rolling train. Manu is good. Need to work on a few things but they have some class in the side.

Pogba need to toughen up. Watch the ride.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

…..fram longa time a know that you iz a men-u undercover fan. keepitup!
                              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X