Its a girl (Shattaretta)!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its a girl (Shattaretta)!!

Shatta and wife are the proud parents of a new baby girl!

Name: Selah Rose Wright
    Vital stats: 6 pounds 11 ounces and 21 inches

According to the Daddy Shatta:

"She born pon the 7th 2007 and almost 7 pounds so a seven wi a work offa like Portia"

Mother, Daddy and young one doing fine.

Congrats Shatta and welcome to Selah Rose.
    Last edited by Tilla; August 12, 2007, 01:51 PM.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Big up Shatta, now I know why you kept the delicate flower esconsconced while you did all the footwork back in March.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Now we know why were missing, boss!
      Hail up and CONGRATULATIONS to your and your wife!
      ...and, a BIG WELCOME to Selah Rose Wright!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Congrats to Shatta. Good going youth. Respect to Mommy, family and thee little one.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

"Be fruitful and become many and fill THE EARTH"!!!

Congrats Shatta Cleve. Pump-pup yuh chess yesss.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

BIG TIME SHATTA!

Congratulations sir. Selah......what a beautiful name! - T.K.
            No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Congrats! Shatta, is the reggaegirlz outfit ready?

pr
              Peter R

Comment

Didn't know shatta had it in him...

Congrats

Comment

Congratulations! May she live a long, healthy, successful, God-Blessed life, and may she make her parents proud at every juncture! Enjoy rocking the cradle Shatta!
                  "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Congrats breds , call me nuh man , yuh numba change
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

congratulations to shatta and the wife... hope the baby has more of the mother's traits... i know she will because God is a good God....
                      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Congrats!! but Shatta CC nuh co-ed?!

Comment

Congrats Shatta... One more Reggaegirlz prospect...Hope all is doing fine

Comment

Gracias massive, right now its approaching the third week and we are getting the routine down. Its indeed a blessing as having a child makes you grow up and think differently so I had to step back for a minute.

Bwoy it no easy as dem woman yah change when dem pregnant iyah and then social services dem swear dem own you pickney. I had to tek it to dem wicked and let them know in no uncertain terms that yes they have their power of law but I have the power of the "word" so if dem want to go to war we can do this.

How dem fi a come to the women dem room right after birth and a ask all kind of question like dem tek man fi idiot. After hearing that they had "interviewed" the Empress when I wasn't there I marched to their desk and let them know that they exist with one sole purpose and that is to break up the black family and in fact a from slavery dem a carry over from.

Dem ask mi fi come to a room so we can talk away from everyone.(but they got the message loud and clear) anyway mi give thanks fi the blessing and no watch nothing I thank the I dem fi the outpouring of support.

Deh yah a get used to fatherhood but its not as bad as people make it out to be. You learn quickly to change the diapers fast and make sure you have a diaper at the ready fi change as at any moment dem can 'shot" you without a warning.
                            Overall its fun and before mi go pon the work daily mi look pon her so when a guy a come sideways with mi money I just tell dem like Biggie
                            "Man I got kids to feed"

Now its more action and less talking as you learn fi agree to disagree so now mi nah beat no one above the head to agree with me as you learn fi reevaluate you and grow. There is more important things than being right or wrong.

Mi deh yah same way a read but get a little time to say thank you to all the man dem. Right now she sleep a day and up all night so dat have to go work on but its all good. Nike wants to sign her but we a hold out -

Anyway gone back up inna the hills as since a seven everyone a work offa
                            all a my seven dem a add up so give me a minute let me link the prophet(nah not capleton I am talking bout Phinn) fi see whats in store fi Selah

respect

Comment

Welcome back!

And nuff big up again!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X