Big up to Ole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big up to Ole

When I said I didn't think Jose or Van Gaal was the caoch for Manu, many said they were great coaches but Ole is proving something and that is the culture of the club is very important.

Jose and Van Gaal were defensive coaches who concentrate on defensive shape and not around foward ball movement. The culture at Manu was already in place and it would have been hard to change so many mindset. Plus Jose wanted the attention while Van Gaal seems like a dictator.

Ole came in and knew the culture, had an idea about the youth team and decided to use the same culture and blood the team. He was confident and realize the talent around him. He was confident but not show any ego. He build most of the players and and as he said something to the effect that he rather having a hole than an *******.

Ole has build a machine and looking forward to do things. It is not just about the players that came in, it is more about Ole team building. Big up to Ole and his staff. Well done.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Having Giggs as a manager should have been fruitful as it is having OGS, the difference is OGS was NEVER an assistance to those reputable managers.

Comment

DisUnited beat Bournemouth....an unu a skinpuppalick........
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

We had problems getting all the points against minnows prior to the recent acquisitions, getting over that hurdle is vital to restoring parity.
        Your comment makes no sense, what is left to celebrate,we already did the double over your fly by night team, and have a decent record in matchups with top four teams.
        The irony is Pool won the EPL without having to kick the ball, the default came from City losing to a nondescript team. A victory in that game would have been worth celebrating.

Comment

I agree with H.L,Bouremouth was a real test for you guys huh ?
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I see Klopp had to use substitutes in order to gain a footing against Aston Villa, it must be a hangover after the hangover, or is it a pattern indicating Pool was fortunate in the first half of the season?
            Tan deh feel a nah see de tings.

Comment

Substitutes are the norm in football, how many did you use against Bournemouth?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Well we were comfortably ahead before our first substitution, your team only scored after making mass substitutions.
                In our case, it was giving players playing time, whereas in the case of Liverpool, it was to rescue the game.

Comment

The point is it worked.

Comment

Then why reference Man U if that is indeed the point you are making???

Comment

Working...
                    X