• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica needs a targeted roll out.

https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news...7?profile=1373
    * Target the higglers in the market
    * Fisherman
    * Farmers
    * Target government / civic/ business employers,teachers,bankers,nurses ,soldiers ,police etc.

These are vital to the economy in that they interact with the community.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

you stick to georgia & the GOP...this don't concern you...we got it under control

Comment

I see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loLzJbTnwFw

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

another youtube video from professor BlessydGazaDiva? i'll pass thanks

https://www.paho.org/en/news/15-3-20...-through-covax

Comment

That was CVM !

These numbers are deceptive, 1st off the Vaccine is a 2 step process, the presenter doesnt distinguish if it is the 2nd dose or 1st dose in verbalizing innoculation. 2nd dose is given 2 to 3 weeks apart, so if the vaccination process started in the begining of march and its now the 28th, I doubt the 2nd dose have been factored in to make the determination of 100% innoculation.

Comment

the second dose of astrazeneca is given in 12 weeks...

Comment

yep, that is why places like England concentrating on first dose.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                the second dose of astrazeneca is given in 12 weeks...
                Thanks for making the point with the correction. 2nd dose is pending so how innoculated is the population.

Comment

i don't understand what you're confused about...40,000 people have their first dose...they will receive the second dose 12 weeks after their first...first dose vaccinations continue in the meantime...until 65% of the population is vaccinated later this year early next year

Comment

Can you show where that is stated , those are valid questions about dosing,scheduling and supply, if you can find the governmental or media outlet where each of these are addressed please enlighten me.

Comment

go to the MOHW website & read the daily press releases...i'm certain even after doing that you're still gonna come with some anansi story...

Comment

Ohh,suh yuh cant post it here like you do every thing else,yuh finga a itch ? We should just believe your personal green bias press release .

Comment

just like you have whole heap of time to waste listening to illiterates on youchube & facebook...you have time to go to the government websites & read the daily press releases...emancipate yourself from mental slavery & facebook & youchube...even though you're not too bright doesn't mean i have to take my precious time to teach you...use your initiative if you have any

Comment

Thanks

Comment

little X missed that bit of news...QueenLadyGazaJade's youchube channel didn't cover that topic

Comment

Working...
                              X