Jangle can you explain how

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle can you explain how

In the cold of winter the virus numbers a drop, even before the vaccine?

A wonder if human behavior and leadership is the most significant reason?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin
    In the cold of winter the virus numbers a drop, even before the vaccine?

A wonder if human behavior and leadership is the most significant reason?

Yuh a real sample, didn't I state its called mitigating factors ,that's is mask,social distancing ,handwashing that can only be enforced by messaging to modify behavior .

The question you should ask is why are the numbers still higher comparative to the summer.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The forum scientists may say that the average NY winter temperatures of in 20’s may be too warm for the virus.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Suh tell mi supp'n....you stap chat futball now, yuh jump affah Liverpool banwaggan.

Yuh is supp'n else.......
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The number wasn't higher in the summer as most people stayed home in at the start, there was no school, no work for a few weeks, plus it easier to social distance outside than inside.

Human behavior and leadership is the main reason.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X