No announcement yet.

Come on MU, don't

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Note, the letter 'r' is under the #4 and the letter' t' is under the #5, they are side by side, ergo, I pushed the wrong one.
    Only a sick, shameless,closeted mind would deduce what you did.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhead View Post
      The question is why did you inject Sir X into this
      The minute an insane person acknowledges his insanity, he is cute.
      only person on this forum who is a dummy & acknowledges he's a dummy is slur X...you other dummies still living a lie...who the cap fits

Comment

Maybe I am insane to attempt to have a worthwhile conversation with you.
        You are not in Kindergarten anymore, and it has been ages since you were, Bricktop.

Comment

note.."cured" has a "d" at the end...what's your excuse for leaving it off?

Comment

Another grammar error, to join a long list, the record speaks for itself.
            But it is all a diversion for you, and that is not going to work.
            Why did you inject Sir X into the equation, and why only you would do that?
            Things happen for a reason, I am on to you, Bricktop.
            Yuh ca'an tell me nothing!

Comment

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...3&postcount=19

Comment

A dummy makes the decision to rob a bank, and then wait on his getaway ride, a public bus, he has all the time in the world in prison to figure out his poor decision, would an insane person even go to prison?
                You are hopping all over the place on this one, and I was really you would be smart enough that my my totally ignoring it was a cue it wasn't even worth acknowledging.
                What lies beneath the surface remains The question.

I wonder where I can find a looong wall being rolled, watching paint dry isn't as bad, I MUST leave now, Bricktop.

Comment

You are hopping all over the place on this one
                  he says while steering the conversation from robbing banks...to bus rides...to prisons...to painting long walls & watching them dry...

Comment

Working...
                  X