Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, why dem a struggle

wid dis side?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

We’re going to finish third.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      We’re going to finish third.
      A game every few days, Thursday>Sunday>Wednesday>Sunday have me a bit concerned. The team was playing too slow today.

Anyway, I wonder if Spurs can win a game on Sunday?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The fatigue is showing but I believe we will finish third. The boys are motivated.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The Rashford/Martial combination deadly. The man them move the ball great.

Pogba need to be a little less sloppy in the defensive 3. The last two games I saw him gave away a few balls there when he could have made the easy pass.

Bruno was a little off, Still had a good game but have to work through, no break for him.

Rockman bwoy Mensah did ok today. Lingard came on and added a little bit of fresh legs today. He wanted to score bad. LOL!!

Roy team was well organized.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            The Rashford/Martial combination deadly. The man them move the ball great.

Pogba need to be a little less sloppy in the defensive 3. The last two games I saw him gave away a few balls there when he could have made the easy pass.

Bruno was a little off, Still had a good game but have to work through, no break for him.

Rockman bwoy Mensah did ok today. Lingard came on and added a little bit of fresh legs today. He wanted to score bad. LOL!!

Roy team was well organized.
            Regarding Pogba, yes it was his error that led to the opening goal, however, he was the one who made the penultimate pass on both MU goals. Ole learned from that game. Notice he didn't bother subbing Pogba and Bruno?

I know Mata is slow, but I expected seeing him in the last 2 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              Regarding Pogba, yes it was his error that led to the opening goal, however, he was the one who made the penultimate pass on both MU goals. Ole learned from that game. Notice he didn't bother subbing Pogba and Bruno?

I know Mata is slow, but I expected seeing him in the last 2 games.
              Yes Lazie but he need to work on that sloppy play in the defensive 3rd. Can't always recover from it. Two games in a row.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
              X