Odion Ighalo .... what can I say?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His weight in salt?
    The boy has faaar more ambition than that.
    Yuh up a top a chat bout nuh ady nuh wa'an Bruno, if yuh insist pon commenting, mek sure yuh haf an informed opinion.
    De veteran inna de thread-starter too was in demand.
    What you need to understand is OGS has an eye for talent and relevance.
    He is ****ed poor choosing defenders though, he is a top heavy manager.

Comment

Madness.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I hope Manu stay in their misery but your issue is right in front of you but you all don’t see it. There is no continuity of approach, at Manu. You have had 6 coaches in 7 years. So each coach comes in and like or dislike a different set of players and players can’t build trust or expectations that way. For example Fergie bought Saha but David Moises did not fancy him and they moved him back to palace. They had Dimaria and Depay and the next Colombian striker but Van Gal did not like them. Jose comes and he wants different players like Alexis now Ole don’t fancy Lakaku so again it’s a constant rebuild on the fly. And then you all blame Woodworth... You need a continuation of philosophy and player Recuritment not chop and change.

Comment

Well Ole putting a decent squad together. It is need one more good striker and another midfielder and he can start competing. He has a few good pieces
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X