Rock :Stop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock :Stop

You need to answer my questions as it pertains to Ricketts or face being labelled a coward.

Mi a tell yuh strait.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

You are telling me MANY things Sir X, one 9f whic is missing to you is The obvious.
    With all the discontent being publicly expressed by both players and managers across the wide spectrum, why would you be puzzled that Ricketts gets a no confidence vote from me especially given the current modus operandi is unsustainable?
    Can you imagine had Ricketts provided a manifesto which stated that our progress hinges on the programme being rescue by the diaspora?
    This national service relies solely on volunteerism.
    Here is why it is not business as usual, all things equal, Mendes would have sided with the JFF (by at the very least staying quiet)during the salary negotions with theReggae Girlz, BUT...

Comment

I am surprised given his achievements, is discontent something new in the RBYZ,in fact Ricketts seems to deal with it quickly,unlike the past president, Who drew them out and dismissed his critics.

So Ricketts didnt provide a manifesto of which I wish he did but beside Stephenson has any other past candidate done so ?

Its definitely not business as usual everyone is looking for the head that wears the crown to put it on a platter,fair enough but can he get credit after winning the GC ?
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Tell me what they are doing with the NPL please.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X