Mrs Portland Wins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    You know it all,thats why it took the JLP 42 million spend in 3 days to win by 300 votes,incidentally a lady who refuses to do an interview has serious questions about her educational level.

Its not Damion who needs advice, its the people and party shitstem, why are people voting for individuals who are appointed by the political party, and why hasnt the party system moved to stop this ,democratic dictatorship practice ?

The only reason Mrs P was a competitor was they bought 300 votes the rejection you spoke of was not there,if people were allowed to choose their own M.P, no government spend flowed in,MS .P more than likely would not have been a candidadte,and she could not buy out the votes with government money.

But you knew this already.
    The lady and her team saw no need to do any of that ... they focused on local issues. Afterall ... ONLY the people of East Portland could vote.

"they bought 300 votes" I saw where BT told you that she had to overturn a 2200+ deficit. So your claim of buying 300 votes nuh add up. Gwaaan talk still .... the comedy is needed.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Crawford matched or surpassed the previous M.P outcome,that extra to come out for Ms. P and beat him by 300.

Just did it out of love, eh.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

If Damion Crawford don't learn to put a coordinated message across he will reach nowhere in politics. This is his second time running for MP and the first time after the first term he couldn't win his delegates for the same reasons he lost this one.

He has some good points but he need to learn to respect others, opponents and constituency alike. eg. "East Portland doesn't need me... I need East Portland". How can any major candidate make that mistake in 2019? "Rod of correction" in 2019? is this a joke or what? Damion need to look within.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

and Vaz nuh do it out of love????
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Crawford matched or surpassed the previous M.P outcome,that extra to come out for Ms. P and beat him by 300.

Wait ... so they knew the exact amount of votes Crawford would get in order to buy only 300 votes? You have any idea how ridiculous you sound? Gwaan tell yuhself that to excuse for the loss.

#bettergovernment.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              If Damion Crawford don't learn to put a coordinated message across he will reach nowhere in politics. This is his second time running for MP and the first time after the first term he couldn't win his delegates for the same reasons he lost this one.

He has some good points but he need to learn to respect others, opponents and constituency alike. eg. "East Portland doesn't need me... I need East Portland". How can any major candidate make that mistake in 2019? "Rod of correction" in 2019? is this a joke or what? Damion need to look within.
              Get it right Sass

"East Portland doesn't need me... I need East Portland... to make a name for myself."

Comment

Who said they had to know the exact number,they knew they had to buy it,so they spent.

Mek sense big man.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Get it right, it's the party system that is killing his career, he had no business in Portland,none!

Comment

LOL!!! Who made that decision??? I assume he and the PNP made that.

As I said he need to be properly advised if he intent to make it in politics. He can't just be a loose cannon. It will not take it far.

Comment

Who said they had to know the exact number,they knew they had to buy it,so they spent.

Mek sense big man.
                      Okay leaf in the wind ... your words...

Originally Posted by Sir X View Post

Comment

you don't buy votes dummy...you buy people out to stay home & not vote or else people will tek yuh money & vote the other way...& seeing as PNP increased their number of votes by 1000 you're obviously chatting foolishness bout JLP buying votes...

Comment

Working...
                        X