RBSC heading to FB!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    There has been talk recently that the present site is dying.

I'm trying to find out if the remaining Forumites would be interested in moving the forum over to Facebook. It would be a closed group, so members/Forumites would have to be invited.

I know some of us don't use FB and have no intention to start, but, like the PNP, RBSC may need to renew itself from time to time to remain popular and relevant. Jamaica's football teams not helping us one bit, apart from Colour's U17, perhaps, so we have to do what we can for our survival.

Some of our former Forumites, like Portia, are active on FB. That just might be the way to go in 2016.

Opinions?

Look out for poll on this topic. Please participate!
    Why I am blocked from voting?
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
      Why I am blocked from voting?
      I think there's an IQ threshold
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Is lang time mi nuh kick off a fat bwoy face unuh. Mek im gwaan trow word like gyal pikney
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Father Time yuh no have the voter look.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I don't know.

We are checking out the problem. Thanks for letting us know.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Dying you say...ha ha ha...wooiee...by baddy....this horse has died so long the bones are white, just look on your front page and that should give you an idea, it has not changed a story of a man seeking office who has been in office and now banned for life from football
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Arbitrary rules are BS though (ban me)!
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

No, Let freshen up this site.

Comment

I hear you, OJ!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No, I don't think you can change your vote, but I did read your post and understand why you'd want to expose dem!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                        Dying you say...ha ha ha...wooiee...by baddy....this horse has died so long the bones are white, just look on your front page and that should give you an idea, it has not changed a story of a man seeking office who has been in office and now banned for life from football
                        Well, I don't visit the site for what is on the front page.
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

No one does. Only sickko.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Nit exactly Mr President,you can't miss simething yoy never had,maybe a dynamic current home page...

Comment

Banned: 2nd time

Ask what rules and guidelines will protect your freedom of speech if you join the F.B forum, I say that in stating.

I was banned yesterday for asking a question from the moderator Mosiah, the questioned I asked pertained to the rules and guidelines for posting on the site and his perception that it was somehow violated .In his quest to justify his stand of my violation , he stated nothing in a positive light should be posted on Mr. Butler because of his character flaws, if you have noticed negative post have been posted by me, I brought this to his attention and I have not been banned for such, of which he basically states he is comfortable with. He then cited another forum on F.B rules and guidelines and so called approval from other moderators on the RBSC to sanction my freedom of expression or anyone who post on Mr Butler .

I replied not verbatim, that this is the RBSC and we follow our rules, 2nd I have reached out to other moderators and I have no knowledge of them approving his actions, so you actions are arbitrary and against the consent of the governed rules of the RBSC.

Again I ask what rules have I violated.

Feel free to post your ideas, comments, suggestions and messages for friends, and fanz around the world. Here are the rules: 1. No profane language 2. No threatening language 3. No abusive language 4. Do not be disrespectful. By using this forum, you are giving REGGAEBOYZSC.COM permission to publish your posting on any part of the REGGAEBOYZSC.COM website. 5. ARTICLES FROM THIRD PARTY ORGANISATIONS WILL BE REMOVED! Please do not add any advertising, whether overtly, or covertly to this board. We gladly exchange links

I will not be silenced.
                              • I demand to hear the position of the other moderators who are in collusion with you to violate the RBSC rules and guidelines , in fact I have privately emailed them for a response. In fact another response !
                              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Well...why not start the FB outlet while leaving the RBSC site live!
                                Just saying it is not unusual for entities to operate on many different social media platforms...outlets!
                                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                                X