RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thursday: My 50th Birthday, Perfect Day (EXPLICIT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday: My 50th Birthday, Perfect Day (EXPLICIT)

Thursday, May 31, is my 50th birthday. Because I must work on the final day of the month, any celebration must wait until Saturday.

6:00 am Wake up.
    6:05 Blow job.
    6:15 ****************, shower, shave. I notice that my body has transformed from "sumo wrestler" to "Cruiserweight champion"
    6:30 Get dressed.

----------
    Last edited by Karl; May 29, 2007, 09:10 PM.

Happy Birthday!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
      Thursday, May 31, is my 50th birthday. Because I must work on the final day of the month, any celebration must wait until Saturday.

6:00 am Wake up.
      6:05 Blow job.
      6:15 ****************, shower, shave. I notice that my body has transformed from "sumo wrestler" to "Cruiserweight champion"
      6:30 Get dressed.

----------
      6:05 ? Unless you are single or you are paying for it, that will never happen if you are married. You're better off drawing 2 lips in your hand middle, squirt some Jergens, close your eyes and pretend.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Unfortunately, some bluddclawwtt in Admin killed my fantasy. Play golf at one of the USA's best courses, catch some big salmon in Lake Michigan, win two lotteries, with some hookers thrown in during breaks.

Yes, I am single, and I can have any kind of fantasy I want.

Comment

Happy belated Bruce! Hope you had an enjoyable day?
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
            Happy belated Bruce! Hope you had an enjoyable day?
            What is that hand icon doing ?

Was that a follow on to Jangles post ?

Comment

Ben, put yuh cursor on the icon and it will tell you what it is doing.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Happy belated Bruce...BTW Welcome to the 50+ club. All I can tell you is that since my 50th which was only a few weeks before yours...well without going into details I've been well treated.

Another thing; I feel that when you reach 50 you should be entitled to a "birth month" as opposed to a "birthday"... in fact for 50 days I don't believe a day passed without me raising a glass to someone or other's health, mostly mine.

Hope you enjoy the month,

pr
                Peter R

Comment

happy belated birthday bruce and best wishes @ 50,blow what!? anyhow hope yu get 50 more,seen star.

Comment

Happy belated...well done!

Comment

Happy Even More Belated, Bruce!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Happy B-Day big man!!!

Comment

Happy belated Bruce.

Comment

Working...
                          X