No announcement yet.

Ricketts Apologizes: Brick can I trust this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why should I ask you ,your purpose of focusing on west africa,when your question is do I embrace Nigeria?

As you stated the majority of Africans in the slave trade came from west Africa with Ghana being the primary source.2nd as it grew the source came from all parts of Africa with the primary source being what is known as congo i.e central africa.The west of Africa became a shipping point of Africans sourced from central africa.

To put it bluntly Nigeria was never a primary source.

Again do you love Africa,and please tek yuh medicine before yuh ansa.
    Last edited by Sir X; June 12, 2019, 11:43 AM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You took the Ghana bait hook line and sinker. I guess your blood line is from Ghana? Yes? You keep asking a man as myself (conscious) if I love Africa.

Boss I love the planet earth, I love this whole world. Guess why? This is why https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPlYoGdFUqs

That's if you can ovastan, whey I an I ah say. Oh snap I forgot; for you the world is flat disc. Geometry leaps to the fore front here. I know you may have seen or heard about x and y axis. There is also a Z axis which would render the flat disc a cylinder. This is not the space for it hence I will stop.

Comment

So if that is your conclusion why is your fascination with me embracing Nigeria.

I love the world too but I have a special affinity for the African and its cause.

Tek yuh medicine baba.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Conclusion? What is wrong with you?
          Quick question: do buy the lotto? BTW I would tell you to read the back of the ticket but that's pointless.

I know, how does the above relates to West Africa. Sit down and give it some thought.

Comment

The relationship to Africa and the world is contextual,the problem is your schizophrenic focus on my embrace of Nigeria.

I agree with you,it is pointless on your part.Tell the doctor increase your dosage.

Comment

Working...
            X