Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absence of actions...

..is a two way street.
    So Martial is staying ,DeGea probably coming to grips with in order for him to become a legend,he will have to do it at Man U.
    And what of the disgruntled Pogba?
    One costly action taken by Mourinho,he loan out Mensah again,a self inflicted gunshot to his leg.
    I can't wait to see the opponents get stopped dead in their tracks once they encounter Fred,that has to be what Mourinho believe will happen why he carted off Mensah to daycare.
    My shabby defense has a stellar record nonetheless.
    Leicester is a good start though.
    Basically this is what I think is going to happen,we will take the so-called big teams to school and lose to the minnows.
    He makes it sooooooo difficult .

Mensah didn’t impress me...again this preseason. Periera is the one who gets me excited. He should get his opportunities this season.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The black youth who went to Villa on loan impress me more than Mensah. Jose a joker. If he wanted a defender, he sold Blind and could have sold another and pay for the one he wanted. He can't have it both way. Manu just payed big for Lukaka and Sanchez in the last year and wasn't going to spend to bring in another.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sass, ManU was prepared to pay £100m for a defender but Ed Woodward decided that he wants younger players to invest in. Murinho wants experience.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

ManU currently hav Baily, Linderdoff, Smalling, Jones, Mensah, the youth they send to Villa and Rojo. That is a lot. Remember it was last year he bought Liderdoff and Baiily and spend good money.

Jones and Smalling have experience but not sure of the class at this stage.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Having “a lot” doesn’t mean having the necessary quality. Finishing second defensively last season was deceiving. DeGea had to make several more saves than the next best goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Having “a lot” doesn’t mean having the necessary quality. Finishing second defensively last season was deceiving. DeGea had to make several more saves than the next best goalie.
              You have to learn eedyboo..learn to do "more with less". Ax u bredrin!!!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I agree with you but sell 2 or 3 and buy one nuh? You can't hold onto everything.

Baliy look good today. Fred is a baller

Comment

He’s not going to sign off on a sale until he’s got someone in. That’s why he didn’t let go Darmian. Valencia is out injured and the youngster not match ready.

Comment

ok from a coaches point of view he maybe right you can understand Woodward point of view too? Anyway he didn't buy for buy sake and the two centerback did well today. Bailly seems like he has a lot of potential but he needs to play over a longer period.

Comment

Bailly just needs a trustworthy defender beside him. He’s a general. He reminds me of Anthony “Cobra” Corbett

Comment

Working...
                      X