Damn ... U$1000 fi a cake? Bettah dem did

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn ... U$1000 fi a cake? Bettah dem did

call me to rahtid. A wha dem put inna dat deh cake?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Labarite baking flour.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

naked girl popping out of the cake....maybe
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

why is everybody stuck on the cake? that's the least egregious of the claims...

Comment

Because everyone is familiar with the least! I.e eating a cake , not everyone is familiar with the other egregious acts.

To take the familiarity and make a mockrey of it,will make it shocking or bring the act in "contempt" even in the states at a US fortune 500 company not many are going to order a 1 k cake.

For a third world nation ,this act is an abomination.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Petrojam is the feeding tree.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

No one disagrees X.

Comment

so lemme guess...nobody is familiar with the 600 missing barrels of fuel valued at $5.2 billion? we know you love the hype over substance slur X...but some of us can actually read & think critically

Comment

Somebaddy needs to go to jail over that! Dayum!

Comment

Everybody guilty fi go a jail but me wonder when is Paulwell going to resign or go a jail? Every ministry he is involved with always have this high level of waste and corruption. Revisit the illegal gas stations in Freeport Mobay and Marcus Garvey drive plus others. A nuff hustling a gwaan.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      Petrojam is the feeding tree.
                      And Jamaica doesn't have oil. Can you imagine the level of corruption if we did have oil. It would mek Nigeria looj like dem naw try. Disgraceful!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X