Manuites this is for you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manuites this is for you

Now this balla says he wants to be with MANU (not City or PooL but MANU).

Ole what are you doing about this? Lazie, Jangle et al come through Lose Jesus aready, haffi hol dis one.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/15/36m-m...nited-9969467/

Boss me see it long time but Big Ed at the control, plus OGS a chat bare fawt bout convincing Pogba and Lukaku fi stay weh mek me start having doubts bout him. Pogba is holding up about three other signings.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

So why yuh neva buss it on yah? Yuh mek man ah stlyle up Manu bout no top balla nuh waan come ah manu. On a serious note; I don't want to see Pep with this balla. Pep has Danilo and Mendy already, he should be fine.

Comment

The problem is that he plays on the left wing where we already have Martial and Sanchez battling for that position. I am hoping that Martial will come good this season and start to play up to his potential. Martial have a gyal problem that constantly messes with his mind. His problem is that him want to settle down with one woman too quickly instead of enjoying his youth and his status that allows him fi get nuff gyal. Him spend too much time a fret seh Joe Grind a walk down him bed slippers instead of pon his game. I see us linked with Pepe from Lyon. I saw him playing in the ANC. He's worth going after seriously. He's very good. We need to seal the Bruno Fernades deal ASAP regardless of Pogba's situation. I am also holding out hope for "Big baller" Fred to come better this season. This is a season of hope. Hoping that OGS's British strategy won't come back to bite him in his ass.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I read that he was on his way to Bayern Munich.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Right now we need a lot more defenders and a holding midfield player.
            "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

United send officials to watch Everton - report

United reportedly sent officials to watch Copa America top scorer Everton on Wednesday.

SportWitness report that Brazilian media say United had representatives in attendance to see Everton feature for Gremio this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                United send officials to watch Everton - report

United reportedly sent officials to watch Copa America top scorer Everton on Wednesday.

SportWitness report that Brazilian media say United had representatives in attendance to see Everton feature for Gremio this week.
                Just read the article. With Bayern Munich interested ..... AC Milan have made an offer.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Both of which are not EPL teams.
                  I think the youngster James will need playing time, and I would suggest that we try fielding him at left back in the interim.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                    Both of which are not EPL teams.
                    I think the youngster James will need playing time, and I would suggest that we try fielding him at left back in the interim.
                    Left back to do what? James is an attacker.

Comment

He plays left wing, he is going to need playing time so as not to hinder his development, James playing left back would be mutually beneficial, the left flank would get the needed lift, and his game would be well rounded.
                      We want all our players to have a defensive side to them, and the energetic youngster could be up to the task.

Comment

He is speedy, and quite capable of making the transition from defense to offense.

Comment

but is he capable of making it from offense to defense??? That is key when you are playing fullback.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Thank god you’re not the coach. He was bought as an attacker and you want to put him in defense. So why should get Luke Shaw’s game?

Comment

Dani Alves is an old man now, I remember a couple years aback, I wanted we to sign him, there was opposition to it, and of course he went on to give a good account of himself..., the same with Ronaldo.
                              James is young, he is impressive on the wing, but nevertheless, his playing time will be cut even more if we sign Everton.
                              If he has a defensive side to his game(do you know otherwise), then he would make a fine left back player in the interim, faaaar better than Shaw.
                              In any event, we do need options in that position.

Comment

Working...
                              X